RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
I've been following this since October of 2020 (according to my first save date), so the first or second update? It's always been one that I played per update, because it was a nice and comfortable kind of game, though it took me a little while to get around to it this time (hence only posting now). Which is why it saddens me to say that the end of this update was a bit of a kick in the balls. The harem route being all-or-nothing is disappointing, especially since the game was quite good about letting you choose which girls you wanted to pursue (minus two or three scenes, which I didn't like but accepted); if it hadn't, I doubt I'd have kept playing. If I'd known in advance what to expect, I might well have just not bothered. Hell, maybe it was mentioned at some point and I'm just inattentive, in which case I have no excuse. I understand the logistics of the decision, of course, but that won't make me like it. The solo routes will be nice to have at least, I guess.

Oh well. It was an enjoyable game up until this point, and regardless of what else I've said, thank you for your work on the game. I hope everyone else enjoys the rest of it.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
It doesn't have any consequences yet but there's a variable if you make her jealous and there might be a scene if you keep make her jealous about Mary in the future ^^
Making the wrong choices (especially in Incest games) gives me anxiety, can you spoil it for me if this scene based on Mom's jealousy is a good one or a bad one? Is it a bonus lewd scene that can only happen with the jealousy variable? Or does the scene just change depending on jealousy or not? Please, I'd really like to know!

PS- I adore your VN, and find all the characters endearing!

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Making the wrong choices (especially in Incest games) gives me anxiety, can you spoil it for me if this scene based on Mom's jealousy is a good one or a bad one? Is it a bonus lewd scene that can only happen with the jealousy variable? Or does the scene just change depending on jealousy or not? Please, I'd really like to know!

PS- I adore your VN, and find all the characters endearing!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I've been following this since October of 2020 (according to my first save date), so the first or second update? It's always been one that I played per update, because it was a nice and comfortable kind of game, though it took me a little while to get around to it this time (hence only posting now). Which is why it saddens me to say that the end of this update was a bit of a kick in the balls. The harem route being all-or-nothing is disappointing, especially since the game was quite good about letting you choose which girls you wanted to pursue (minus two or three scenes, which I didn't like but accepted); if it hadn't, I doubt I'd have kept playing. If I'd known in advance what to expect, I might well have just not bothered. Hell, maybe it was mentioned at some point and I'm just inattentive, in which case I have no excuse. I understand the logistics of the decision, of course, but that won't make me like it. The solo routes will be nice to have at least, I guess.

Oh well. It was an enjoyable game up until this point, and regardless of what else I've said, thank you for your work on the game. I hope everyone else enjoys the rest of it.
I would like to really make different harem paths with the girls you choose but I don't think it's possible as a one man team, I mean it is possible but that will take so much effort and I don't think that is a good thing to work on with. The game already is going to have more than 10 endings with their own different content so adding a lot more on top of that will be overkill for me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Seacth

We're going to future of the story for the next unique scenes and I'll be preparing some nice what if scenarios and maybe just a small teaser for the upcoming pregnant scenes and how the characters will look like ;)

View attachment 1599875
Me : Awesome we gonna get all the candy.
Thanks Dev !
Thanks for sharing that here. Sounds awesome :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Are the 7.5 scenes addition after the Sarah dinner party options? or were they additional earlier scenes?

also.. with 7.5 and the 7.5 LP patch.. getting errors that it cant figure out how far back to roll back and "incompatible script" errors on loading some of the saves towards the end of Chp7 content.

Either the LP patch is missing something and/or the something else got crossed. Noticed too the file sizes for the chapter7 rpy file are hugely diff.

I dont mind starting over.. but I more wonder if whats being missed or cut out from the Patreon censored version to what the LP patch is supposed to add back in.

Cevvvo456

Feb 17, 2019
Are the 7.5 scenes addition after the Sarah dinner party options? or were they additional earlier scenes?

also.. with 7.5 and the 7.5 LP patch.. getting errors that it cant figure out how far back to roll back and "incompatible script" errors on loading some of the saves towards the end of Chp7 content.

Either the LP patch is missing something and/or the something else got crossed. Noticed too the file sizes for the chapter7 rpy file are hugely diff.

I dont mind starting over.. but I more wonder if whats being missed or cut out from the Patreon censored version to what the LP patch is supposed to add back in.
Try the older patch for Chapter 7, The other chapter is not relesed for public yet so only having the patch for it makes the game crash

Reactions: namelessone22

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Updates from Dev !
Seacth

Hiya everyone! Hope you're all doing fine.

I've had myself a fine week, where I've managed to finish up the unique scenes and started to work on the script of Chapter 8, which focuses on Kaylie's introduction to the harem and some more content which I'll be not spoiling.

I'm still not sure how big this update is going to be but I've been feeling great lately so I might just finish up this chapter more faster than the usual with lots of content ^^

And finally Chapter 7.5 which will contain the two unique scenes featuring Sarah's mother and Freya is going to get released tomorrow.

Take care for now everyone! And sorry if this progress update felt a little weird cause I've still didn't manage to done much progress to talk about yet :D

I've had myself a fine week, where I've managed to finish up the unique scenes and started to work on the script of Chapter 8, which focuses on Kaylie's introduction to the harem and some more content which I'll be not spoiling.

I'm still not sure how big this update is going to be but I've been feeling great lately so I might just finish up this chapter more faster than the usual with lots of content ^^

And finally Chapter 7.5 which will contain the two unique scenes featuring Sarah's mother and Freya is going to get released tomorrow.

Take care for now everyone! And sorry if this progress update felt a little weird cause I've still didn't manage to done much progress to talk about yet :D

Untitled.png

ME : "Look at the baby bum" This is awesome !

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Updates from Dev !
Seacth

Thank you for sharing that here. I appreciate it Abhishek_tanwar :)

Sep 9, 2021
Updates from Dev !
Seacth

story going a bit fast, I think. 3-5 month jump right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Updates from Dev !
Seacth

Hi there everyone, I wish you all a beautiful day!
Just a couple of days later I've just reached my first goal as a game developer and I can't explain how happy I am, I don't even know the words to explain it in my first language. I thank you all for your kind support, reviews, bug reports, and all the other things that motivated me to work on the game.

I'll continue to do my absolute best to complete the game and start creating many more, but for now, let's talk about the next chapter of Depth's Revival ^^ This chapter is going to cover three days of content so this update is going to be like the bigger one's where I'll create a scene for each character but the main focus of the chapter will be Kaylie, and some struggles of having yourself a harem with a small house and no money and MC is going to be working on fixing those issues while of course fighting bad dudes!

Okay, I was joking, no more fights he's going to have sex of course. I've also started to work on some custom animations even though I suck at doing them right now, I might create some good ones in the future.

Also, I've forgotten to mention the remake of the first chapter on the other progress update but I'm still working on it, not rushing it at all so I don't think I'll be releasing it in January but it's probably going to be finished next month.
Aaand I guess that is all. Take care, everyone <3

ART FROM DEV !
ME3.png

antsz

Jun 27, 2020
it's possible to unlock all the gallery in one run or we need to play again and try another way? i missed 3 Melinda scenes in the gallery :unsure:

Reactions: _baka_

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
UPDATES FROM DEV !
(CONTENT IS PUBLIC)

[B]Seacth[/B]

Hey-o everyone! Here's Chapter 7.5!
This chapter includes:
- 75 Images
- 15 Animations
- Grammar fixes and some problems with the code
- Two unique scene for Freya and Sarah's mother Mrs. Kelly. This update does not progress the main story and you can view the unique scenes in the main menu.

Update only from Chapter 7 to 7.5:
-
WIN: -
MAC:

On personal Level : If possible, support dev in anyway possible. THANK YOU [B]Seacth[/B] FOR SHARING YOU HARD WORK WITH US!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes