Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So no harem path and loosing all other LI's, cause i don't like Kaylie...not gonna lie that sucks :cautious:

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
It doesn't have any consequences yet but there's a variable if you make her jealous and there might be a scene if you keep make her jealous about Mary in the future ^^

Thanks for telling I'll take a look into it ^^
found an exception too, attaching traceback.txt
This one might be a specific bug for the Mac package but idk

and a similar multipletransition not callable exception occurred a few dialogues before

Reactions: Seacth

christyphilip

Apr 12, 2020
found an exception too, attaching traceback.txt
This one might be a specific bug for the Mac package but idk

and a similar multipletransition not callable exception occurred a few dialogues before
hey could you please share your save file for chapter 6 ending if possible?

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
So no harem path and loosing all other LI's, cause i don't like Kaylie...not gonna lie that sucks :cautious:
Yeah, sorry I wanted to make a harem path depending on the girls you're in relationship but that will be too much of a work so I had to do it that way.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Yeah, sorry I wanted to make a harem path depending on the girls you're in relationship but that will be too much of a work so I had to do it that way.
what are the chances of a freya path?
btw the game is amazing, keep up the good work and sorry for bothering you so much lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
what are the chances of a freya path?
btw the game is amazing, keep up the good work and sorry for bothering you so much lol
If you're in a relationship with her you're going to saw her content like the usual and she'll play her part in the ending as well getting pregnant and all but a solo path for her is not in my plans so far. And happy to hear that you enjoyed the game ^^

Reactions: JakoDel and coretex

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Aww damn the lack of Kaylie content in the past two chapters is disappointing. I'm probably the only one here that actually likes her now that I think about it lmao

Reactions: libertypics

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Aww damn the lack of Kaylie content in the past two chapters is disappointing. I'm probably the only one here that actually likes her now that I think about it lmao
Nah you don't get to play that card.
I've been so happy we have kalyie and a path that doesn't force us to change her into a super model type body. Said as much back during the first or second release.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
so freya and melinda won't have solo path? i only have one gallery with melinda as in 1 no locked scene either. also when serena is talking to mc he didn't considered frey as LI. did i miss anything ? i really liked both of them tbh

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes