Impaler

May 18, 2017
Anyone got a link to the compressed version with better download speeds? Mixdrop and Workupload are always painfully slow

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
A bug? Freya's new sex scene has been listed in the gallery but not new sex scenes with Sarah, threesome with Jane and Mary, and apparently there's 2 new sex scenes for Melinda? I expected 1 missing replay but its 2? What scene did I miss here?
Yeah the gallery in this update is defintely not functioning properly.
I don't think it recognized any of the new scenes at all.

Nov 4, 2018
The poor word choices in this are abundant.

Example.
"You know Kaylie is slow to an orgasm as your already tight pussy start to grab your cock which is in turn gets you closer and closer to your own climax."

How I think it should go.
"You know Kaylie is about to orgasm as her already tight pussy starts squeezing your cock harder which also sends you over the edge"

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
The poor word choices in this are abundant.

Example.
"You know Kaylie is slow to an orgasm as your already tight pussy start to grab your cock which is in turn gets you closer and closer to your own climax."

How I think it should go.
"You know Kaylie is about to orgasm as her already tight pussy starts squeezing your cock harder which also sends you over the edge"
Did I really wrote 'your already tight pussy' damn, thanks for pointing it out.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Yeah the gallery in this update is defintely not functioning properly.
I don't think it recognized any of the new scenes at all.
I'll take a look into it It was working without any issues while I did my testing but guess I messed it up somewhere.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Are the consequences of this choice already known?
I am not sure whether to choose the first option or not. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
found a bug: after you reject Imogen, dialogue is shown as if I accepted her or at least maintained any kind of relationship with her

Serena: "after the sex you had with her you'll be late for school"
wdym m8 I left her crying alone

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
For Melinda's scene I am pretty sure I got the first by rejecting mom, the second if don't reject her (in any route), and I got the third by rejecting Ms. Bell. I also got a scene with Melinda similar to the third one while Ms Bell watching (in harem route), and I believe it should be the last scene. But somehow it doesn't appear in the gallery. Is it a bug? Melinda's last scene.jpg

Last edited:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Are the consequences of this choice already known?
I am not sure whether to choose the first option or not. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It doesn't have any consequences yet but there's a variable if you make her jealous and there might be a scene if you keep make her jealous about Mary in the future ^^
found a bug: after you reject Imogen, dialogue is shown as if I accepted her or at least maintained any kind of relationship with her

Serena: "after the sex you had with her you'll be late for school"
wdym m8 I left her crying alone
Thanks for telling I'll take a look into it ^^

Cevvvo456

Feb 17, 2019
For Melinda's scene I am pretty sure I got the first by rejecting mom, the second if don't reject her (in any route), and I got the third by rejecting Ms. Bell. I also got a scene with Melinda similar to the third one while Ms Bell watching (in harem route), and I believe it should be the last scene. But somehow it doesn't appear in the gallery. Is it a bug? View attachment 1576166
Yeah just checked out the code and it is messed up. That scene only opens when you're in relationship with only Mary melinda and jane the mini harem route and that's why it's not working on the full harem one.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes