walls77

Aug 29, 2017
So I started playing and you beat up that kid after he attacks you, the following day his parents (two complete strangers) show up and tell you to get in their car and you... immediately say sorry and enter their car? What?????

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
So I started playing and you beat up that kid after he attacks you, the following day his parents (two complete strangers) show up and tell you to get in their car and you... immediately say sorry and enter their car? What?????
Yeah, those scenes are a little dated :D I'll be remaking those parts soon.

• Haha
Reactions: walls77

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Did the android version get deleted or is the torrent file the android version ( I looked at it and I don't think it is the torrent file just an fyi. The question regarding the torrent file is only cuz it on same like as where it says android compressed)

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Happy to hear that mate. I'll be trying my best to release much more updates this year and improve myself ^^
the incest patch didn't work for me i placed it in the game folder but it still has them as not mother and son

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, those scenes are a little dated :D I'll be remaking those parts soon.
Please don't fall down the rabbit hole of "fixing and remaking" completed acts... to me it's a horrible trend a lot of devs fall into...

Regardless thanks for this wonderful vn, happy new year and I can't wait to see more of your work this next year :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Depth's Revival [Ch. 7 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.33 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 742 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 708 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes