Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
could anyone confirm if the game is free of viruses or dangerous files?
What they said above!! I have never gotten any viruses while here on F95. The Uploaders and Staff would not do that - would be a rather fatal thing to do to people! Now, some of the download sites might try to entice you to download stuff - use an AdBlocker and anti-virus and just be careful to only download what you mean to download. And enjoy the games! :>)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Potatwoo Ban

Jul 12, 2021
What they said above!! I have never gotten any viruses while here on F95. The Uploaders and Staff would not do that - would be a rather fatal thing to do to people! Now, some of the download sites might try to entice you to download stuff - use an AdBlocker and anti-virus and just be careful to only download what you mean to download. And enjoy the games! :>)
Thanks! its just that im new using the site and ive had bad experiences with other pages in the past, sorry about the confusion

Sep 9, 2021
Someone please leak the game , wait is just killing me ! Officially update will release within a week( might ) but I hope it does.

Does anyone have official knowledge of update release date here ?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I've updated the thread with the new links for Chapter 7. Hope you all enjoy the new chapter and I wish you all a happy new year ^^
Happy new year to you dev !,
Hey dev mega don't allow download more than 3 gb and GD link is dead.
IF possible Mediafire or uploadheave link will do great !

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Sep 9, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Thanks !

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes