BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I am really really sorry dev I am just so damn stupid. I didn't even checked and 6.5 is released. I am creating ""P"" account and gonna follow you there.
SORRY !
6.5 is mainly some grammar / spelling fixes and adding the unique patron requested scenes (which are now free to the public).

You will have to wait for chapter 7 for the story to continue and I can already tell you that it's going to be good from what I have been able to gather. It would further progress the harem path and setup the ground work for the solo paths.

Feb 9, 2020
Depth's Revival [Ch. 6.5 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 691 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 656 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
hey dude, the mega link's down, any idea when it'd be up soon?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Never, since MEGA suspended 3 of my accounts in 2 days
Why they did they done this. There is another resources like mediafire or 000webhost can you can use those platform or it's guideline or something onf95zone to use specified resources.

About Game
- I find difficult to wait for this game. man I love it ! Yet 2 months . . .
Look at her beauty . :love:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Why they did they done this. There is another resources like mediafire or 000webhost can you can use those platform or it's guideline or something onf95zone to use specified resources.

About Game - I find difficult to wait for this game. man I love it ! Yet 2 months . . .
Mega works best in most cases, sure I could use others but I have uploaded everything twice, so for now I will just wait for next versions to do the new links

Sep 9, 2021
Never, since MEGA suspended 3 of my accounts in 2 days

About Game - I find difficult to wait for this game. man I love it ! Yet 2 months . . .
Look at her beauty

I miss her too !

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Does Anyone have the Link for Mediafire Download? Anon and Mix are really slow downloads and my MEGA Limit is full.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Where else can I get the incest patch? Lewdpatcher is down and has been for a while. I know nopy recently just went down, hoping the same didnt happen to lewdpatcher.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Where else can I get the incest patch? Lewdpatcher is down and has been for a while. I know nopy recently just went down, hoping the same didnt happen to lewdpatcher.
- Should still work... :>)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How can I unlock everything in the Gallery? Idk what happened with my saves but everything in the gallery says locked lol.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Updates From Dev " Seacth "

Date :
6# Progress Update for Chapter 7!
Hey-o, everyone! I hope you are all having a great day.
I've finished this chapter's script and I've been working on the images for a couple of days and I've captured around 100 images so far.

If all things go as planned the images will be complete by the 10th of December and after a week of testing and fixing the bugs this chapter should be ready for y'all to play and enjoy.

The next progress update is going to be the last one and after the release of chapter 7, I'm going to continue my work on the remake and release it in January. Oh, and I'll be sharing the first sneak peek of this chapter soon ^^

Take care for now <3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking forward for updates ! Thanks Dev .

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes