BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Choices are awesome. I can enjoy controlling my Imogen and you can cuddle with yours :)
Works for me
For me it's a good thing to have the choice (I would have preferred to be able to choose that before, but at least I can choose it even after several scenes). The truth is that until I could end the maledom (you had to choose this or femdom, and, without liking either, I prefer to skip the scenes in which the MC is the dominant to those in which he's submissive) she was a LI who I wasn't interested.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

noman hossain

Mar 4, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.5 and Ripson's WT Mod (note the mod is for version 0.6)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the game isn't in full screen, the bottom gesture bar and notification bar is visible in my phone,
what's the issue?

Bikinirt

Sep 4, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.5 and Ripson's WT Mod (note the mod is for version 0.6)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You have mega link? This giving me problems.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Say how many chapter are you planning to make? realistically speaking.
The next chapter is going to be the final chapter before I seperate the game into different routes. And after that chapter, I'll start working for the harem path which will progress all the girls content along with the harem ending. After I'm finished with the harem path I'll start working for the solo ending of all LI's. That in total makes around 8-10 more chapters.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
The next chapter is going to be the final chapter before I seperate the game into different routes. And after that chapter, I'll start working for the harem path which will progress all the girls content along with the harem ending. After I'm finished with the harem path I'll start working for the solo ending of all LI's. That in total makes around 8-10 more chapters.
Thank-you for info dev.

I am really looking forward for solo path choices. If i understand you correctly solo path choices will be long term procedure.

For the solo path there should be a reward form choose li for mc like pregnancy conformed or something like that.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Thank-you for info dev.

I am really looking forward for solo path choices. If i understand you correctly solo path choices will be long term procedure.

For the solo path there should be a reward form choose li for mc like pregnancy conformed or something like that.
All of the girls will get pregnant if you decide to cum inside of them. So you can be sure that either in harem or the solo path they're going to get pregant if you want. And yeah I'll try my best to make a solo path for each LI's big as a whole chapter which will cover more story about her and a satisfying ending.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
All of the girls will get pregnant if you decide to cum inside of them. So you can be sure that either in harem or the solo path they're going to get pregant if you want. And yeah I'll try my best to make a solo path for each LI's big as a whole chapter which will cover more story about her and a satisfying ending.
It's gonna be awesome. Love your work dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you for finishing the important route of harem first. :)

Just curious because I love the domming of Imogen. Is her solo path gonna have any of that or will it be all the lovey dovey stuff? Either way is fine because I got her as my pet in the harem route, just am curious if you will use both...

Best of luck as always and thank you

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Thank you for finishing the important route of harem first. :)

Just curious because I love the domming of Imogen. Is her solo path gonna have any of that or will it be all the lovey dovey stuff? Either way is fine because I got her as my pet in the harem route, just am curious if you will use both...

Best of luck as always and thank you
I'm still not final about how Imogen's going to turn out but the option will continue to affect her relationship in the solo path as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes