Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm still not final about how Imogen's going to turn out but the option will continue to affect her relationship in the solo path as well.
That is just awesome. Don't get me wrong I love all the lis from my chubby lover to my subconscious twin but Imogen and Freya are my favorites respectively. Any scenes of them I really appreciate because I know they are supporting cast

So again thanks not only for the speedy answer but this kick ass vn :)

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
If i can have a harem path why do i have to decide between kaylie and sarah? please explain me, i hate to choose between girls in harem route games

Last edited:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
If i can have a harem path why do i have to decide between kaylie and sarah?
That choice only delays the other girls event to the next day cause having them back to back doesn't make any sense. You're still going to meet with both of the girls there's just a day between the events.

Reactions: PandaSuky

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
That choice only delays the other girls event to the next day cause having them back to back doesn't make any sense. You're still going to meet with both of the girls there's just a day between the events.
Thank you thank you thank you, your game is so great so far and i like all the girls and i hate to choose between them.
You get yourself a new loyal follower!!!

Reactions: Seacth

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
If i can have a harem path why do i have to decide between kaylie and sarah? please explain me, i hate to choose between girls in harem route games
You choose one and the next day you have a scene with the other. I don't know if they are the same scene or two different scenes for each LI.

EDIT: I see it was already answered.

Reactions: Seacth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
You choose one and the next day you have a scene with the other. I don't know if they are the same scene or two different scenes for each LI.

EDIT: I see it was already answered.
They are slightly different.

Sep 9, 2021
Hello anyone have info about coming updates like timeline(like in this or that month).
Hello dev, I hope, I am not disturbing you so any info about coming updates like timeline(like in this or that month) ?
thanks in advance.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Hello anyone have info about coming updates like timeline(like in this or that month).

Hello dev, I hope, I am not disturbing you so any info about coming updates like timeline(like in this or that month) ?
thanks in advance.
I share weekly progress updates on my patreon and discord, you can check them out for a release date and I'm still working on it and best I can say is that I'm going to release the next chapter before this year ends but can't quite give an exact date right now.

Sep 9, 2021
I share weekly progress updates on my patreon and discord, you can check them out for a release date and I'm still working on it and best I can say is that I'm going to release the next chapter before this year ends but can't quite give an exact date right now.
I am really really sorry dev I am just so damn stupid. I didn't even checked and 6.5 is released. I am creating ""P"" account and gonna follow you there.
SORRY !

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes