Sep 9, 2021
Updates From Dev " Seacth "

Date :
6# Progress Update for Chapter 7!
Hey-o, everyone! I hope you are all having a great day.
I've finished this chapter's script and I've been working on the images for a couple of days and I've captured around 100 images so far.

If all things go as planned the images will be complete by the 10th of December and after a week of testing and fixing the bugs this chapter should be ready for y'all to play and enjoy.

The next progress update is going to be the last one and after the release of chapter 7, I'm going to continue my work on the remake and release it in January. Oh, and I'll be sharing the first sneak peek of this chapter soon ^^

Take care for now <3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking forward for updates ! Thanks Dev .
Me for update . . . index.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kacph and Seacth

Kacph

Apr 27, 2021
Updates From Dev " Seacth "

Date :
6# Progress Update for Chapter 7!
Hey-o, everyone! I hope you are all having a great day.
I've finished this chapter's script and I've been working on the images for a couple of days and I've captured around 100 images so far.

If all things go as planned the images will be complete by the 10th of December and after a week of testing and fixing the bugs this chapter should be ready for y'all to play and enjoy.

The next progress update is going to be the last one and after the release of chapter 7, I'm going to continue my work on the remake and release it in January. Oh, and I'll be sharing the first sneak peek of this chapter soon ^^

Take care for now <3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking forward for updates ! Thanks Dev .

The approximate release date is known?
Because can't wait

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Justwatting for updates ! I don't know if paid member got their update but if they don't. It's gonna be late here more. Damn :cry:
Yeah I know, but don't worry about that much i think update might arrive before the end of 2021.

About paid member : What can I say, They are paid member so they suppose to have some advantage over us.

Well I am waiting too ! ☆

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
The chapter's going to be released tomorrow for patrons and will be released here 10 days after ^^
Welll then , i am fucked my unlimited data pack will end at 2 Jan 2022. Then i won't be able to download the game.

My auto unlimited data pack will renew on 15 of January 2022 , so screwed.

But it's what it's. You are awesome ! you said update will be 20th day day here they are.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Welll then , i am fucked my unlimited data pack will end at 2 Jan 2022. Then i won't be able to download the game.

My auto unlimited data pack will renew on 15 of January 2022 , so screwed.

But it's what it's. You are awesome ! you said update will be 20th day day here they are.
That's sad to hear and I'm kinda mad at myself for not releasing it a little earlier but there's a lot of paths for this update so the testing took a little more time than expected. Also if you're on my discord send me a message so I can send you a link before your data pack ends.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
That's sad to hear and I'm kinda mad at myself for not releasing it a little earlier but there's a lot of paths for this update so the testing took a little more time than expected. Also if you're on my discord send me a message so I can send you a link before your data pack ends.
You should not be mad at yourself, you are delivering updates at almost the time you said you will. That is unique to me. :love:
About my situation on data pack :
It's okk dev ! I find another way and I hope this game reach the heights it deserve.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth
Sep 9, 2021
you are really kind men, I haven't seen people(Dev) go out of their way to help.
11.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes