Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Has the Mc's dick been fixed yet? Last time i played it looked weird as hell :LUL:
It did :D
does any belly starts to show in this chapter, or when we can expect to see them?
There's already one pregnant girl in the game and the belly will start to show in the next
Please don't fall down the rabbit hole of "fixing and remaking" completed acts... to me it's a horrible trend a lot of devs fall into...

Regardless thanks for this wonderful vn, happy new year and I can't wait to see more of your work this next year :)
Don't you worry mate, I'm only thinking of fixing the first two chapters and the first one is almost complete and that will be it. And happy new year to you as well <3
so in order to go on the harem path i have to fuck everyone ? man this fucking sucks...
Well it is the harem path but you can still have the harem path if you're not in the relationship with Imogen or Freya but the other girls are needed for the harem path.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Seacth Is there a reason why the ipatch contains ~300mb of old (unchanged from base game as far as I can see) images?

Sep 9, 2021
Just finished playing the update.
I admit i didn't see coming threesome. Definitely that was awesome update.
Thanks dev for sharing your hard work !

That white hair witch gonna be some kind of trouble, Isn't she ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Well it is the harem path but you can still have the harem path if you're not in the relationship with Imogen or Freya but the other girls are needed for the harem path.
Fucking the mother is really gross to me. wish the issue a bit like sisterly lust where you were not forced into a relationship will all the members just to get a harem ending. can you even get the harem ending without the incest patch ?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Fucking the mother is really gross to me. wish the issue a bit like sisterly lust where you were not forced into a relationship will all the members just to get a harem ending. can you even get the harem ending without the incest patch ?
There is a love interest tied to incest version but I'm pretty sure there will be a harem ending with non-incest version as well. It's too early to talk about endings but true harem ending probably will include all love intersts. Also I think the mother is gorgeous like the other milfs in the game. Tbh she is the best character for me

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Wish I could made another route for without Jane but that will require a lot of work so there's not an harem path without her and no you don't need any patch for the harem path.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
A bug? Freya's new sex scene has been listed in the gallery but not new sex scenes with Sarah, threesome with Jane and Mary, and apparently there's 2 new sex scenes for Melinda? I expected 1 missing replay but its 2? What scene did I miss here?

Cevvvo456

Feb 17, 2019
A bug? Freya's new sex scene has been listed in the gallery but not new sex scenes with Sarah, threesome with Jane and Mary, and apparently there's 2 new sex scenes for Melinda? I expected 1 missing replay but its 2? What scene did I miss here?
Melinda has a scene with Mary and another scene without Mary, and I don't know why are you missing the Sarah and the threesome scene :/

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes