BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Haven't tried this yet, so one quick question: is there at least one girl with a full femdom path, (meaning a path in which she stays dominant towards MC throughout the entirety of the story, or at least most of it) or does it only have the tag because of some scattered femdom scenes? (without any dedicated path for it) The art looks good and I might give this game a shot, but I'm not into vanilla or maledom harem games and I'm not sure whether the game doesn't force you through some of that content...

Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to answer my question, and have a great night!
Imogen has a femdom path, another maledom, and later a more vanilla one. You can choose your path.

I couldn't tell you what femdom is like because I haven't seen it (or maledom; I don't like either of them, so until the romance path, I used CTRL every time a scene of her appeared in the screen)

Reactions: LAKueiJin
Jun 6, 2018
The GDrive files are still there, but when I tested it, you have to be signed into a Google account in order to download the zip. I do not know why this happens, but this is the case for many of the Google Drive uploads I have come across.

that never happened to me before. Every time I download from GDrive, I hadn't sign in to download the files....!!

I dont find the files when they are missing for some reason idk. Maybe when you checked the files, the uploader put it up again, idk, I might be wrong too. But I never signed in to download any GDrive files from F95. :)

TY for the reply though :)

EDIT : - I am signed in now & I found the files. Thanks man for the suggestion. :) :)

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2017
Nice game, but this forced harem is pretty annoying, apart from the sex scenes with some characters I can't say no. I was trying to make a very simple gameplay focusing only on the mother-son relationship and rejecting any other girl, but it's impossible to just be with one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Nice game, but this forced harem is pretty annoying, apart from the sex scenes with some characters I can't say no. I was trying to make a very simple gameplay focusing only on the mother-son relationship and rejecting any other girl, but it's impossible to just be with one.
I have not tried it, but I am fairly certain most characters have solo routes.

rjfjr8

Jan 29, 2019
I had trouble reading the white text in game so I had to add a bit of an outline to the game's text, If anyone wants to do the same and has the capability of editing the games code, simply add:

style default:
outlines [ (absolute(2), "#000", absolute(0), absolute(0)) ]

to the gui.rpy

I did it in line 59/60 but someone better at coding this could likely give a better location. Note that this edits ALL game text to having a 2 pixel black outline (menu text, choice text, buttons text, etc).

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I had trouble reading the white text in game so I had to add a bit of an outline to the game's text, If anyone wants to do the same and has the capability of editing the games code, simply add:

style default:
outlines [ (absolute(2), "#000", absolute(0), absolute(0)) ]

to the gui.rpy

I did it in line 59/60 but someone better at coding this could likely give a better location. Note that this edits ALL game text to having a 2 pixel black outline (menu text, choice text, buttons text, etc).
There was an option to add a textbox in the options menu. But I guess your way works too ^^

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Solo paths are going to be in the game, I'm just finishing up the harem path right now after it's done I'll start my work for the solo paths.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I understand, everyone have taste, like and dislike,
But there was a choice that you forget. To make a relationship with that woman or move on.
on the other hand this game is not serious game but for some fun and light tone game.
Just chill out, you gonna enjoy it.

deathhound7

Dec 28, 2021
I thought I was going for a harem route, but ended up with a scene where Serena makes me choose, and not all the girls are listed. There were a couple instances where the game bugged out and I had to hit 'Ignore' on the exception, and I think that caused me to skip a choice or two, like with Melinda. I also used an incest patch, so that might actually be the cause.

I didn't use a walkthrough, because I thought the choices were straightforward enough that one is not need, and I still think that's probably still the case. I started getting a bit worried though, when Jane and the protagonist stopped acting like they were in a relationship, and for the life of me, I couldn't understand why.

It's a shame; this was how I spent my days off. It's getting harder and harder to find an interesting story that isn't bogged down by super-repetitive grinding.

On an unrelated note, I'm a little disturbed by the implications of what happened to Melinda and how the story just seems to sweep it all under the rug. She spent two months as the drugged-out prisoner of a bunch of thugs. There's no way that they were just keeping her around and not constantly raping her.

Also, I think it's kind of silly that anyone would even refer to Kaylie as being fat, but kudos for giving the player the choice to have her remain thicc.

I don't normally replay these types of games, as I quickly get bored of seeing the same content/story more than once, but somewhere down the line, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'll probably use a walkthrough, wait for another update, and try to make certain that I don't run into any bugs or patch conflicts.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Updates from Dev !

Seacth

Hey-o, everyone! I wish you all a beautiful day.

The script of the first day is almost finished, and the first day is going to have around 200 images and 20+ animations. Those numbers are probably going to increase with the other two days and that's probably going to make this update the biggest one yet!

I'll try to cover up all characters on this update and this includes the owner of the coffee shop Mrs. Crawford she's been in the game from the first chapter and barely had any content so I'll be adding more scenes with her.

I'm also going to be sharing some comparison photos for the remake of Chapter 1 on my
, can't show them here on Patreon cause they are NSFW. I think they look a lot better and I might push myself more to finish it sooner.

Aaand that will be all for this progress update, take care you all <3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Updates from Dev !

Seacth

Hey-o, everyone! I wish you all a beautiful day.

The script of the first day is almost finished, and the first day is going to have around 200 images and 20+ animations. Those numbers are probably going to increase with the other two days and that's probably going to make this update the biggest one yet!

I'll try to cover up all characters on this update and this includes the owner of the coffee shop Mrs. Crawford she's been in the game from the first chapter and barely had any content so I'll be adding more scenes with her.

I'm also going to be sharing some comparison photos for the remake of Chapter 1 on my
, can't show them here on Patreon cause they are NSFW. I think they look a lot better and I might push myself more to finish it sooner.

Aaand that will be all for this progress update, take care you all <3
Again thank you. I know you said it's unnecessary to thank but I appreciate it. I love progress:)

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Again thank you. I know you said it's unnecessary to thank but I appreciate it. I love progress:)
Hello ! Spfjolietjake,
it's possible that within a one week, I will have to move to new town so i will be in disarray for a month because of professional business so If possible. Can you share info here from (progress status are public so just like me you will have no problem.)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Sep 9, 2021
Hello ! Spfjolietjake,
it's possible that within a one week, I will have to move to new town so i will be in disarray for a month because of professional business so If possible. Can you share info here from (progress status are public so just like me you will have no problem.)
If Spfjolietjake is unavailable to do that please dm me from the day you are not available. I will post update here.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hello ! Spfjolietjake,
If Spfjolietjake is unavailable to do that please dm me from the day you are not available. I will post update here.
The reason I'm so thankful is I always forget and get easily distracted doing other things lol.
I appreciate if inevitableandinfinity8 would do it. If not I'll try my best to remember just because you've been so kind doing it consistently:)

Good luck in your business dealings and travel

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Hello ! Spfjolietjake,
Good luck with your business and travel man ^^

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes