ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Guys, tell me how to get to the special ending, in which MC, the girls' father, talks to the teenagers, who, if my memory serves me right, started showing interest in their father (a hint at the father-daughter relationship) - it seems there was something like "to be continued". No? Or was this scene removed in the rework version and the harem was made the ending?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
This kind of HS or HS-Like models are annoying as fuck, looking like plastic, lobotomizes, cartoonish and even sex scenes look mechanical, repetetive and lifless. The redeeming quality is that usually the ladies are very cute. This game managed to ALSO make the ladies ugly. Good job.

• Angry
Reactions: Harem4life

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Depth's Revival [Harem finale] [Seacth] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,61 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,60 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------
Depth's Revival [Harem finale] [Seacth] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Rework -> Harem finale [492 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah sure.

Wow, I'd say I'm surprised but that sounds about as bad as I was expecting it to be tbh.
One of the side story scenes in the extras gallery or w/e it was which was set in the future foreshadowed him losing Serena. They reunited for a sex scene and there was some mention about how he hadn't seen her in years or something, so that part doesn't really surprise me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Imagine spending 4 whole years creating a harem game people have grown to love and building up a player base around.

Imagine growing your game and building this world and harem you want to share with that very player base.

Then imagine getting to the end knowing your player base is used to the type of content they have grown to love.

Then imagine giving a massive middle finger to that same playerbase and dumping this "ending" on them.

I hate, hate, hate it when shit goes so bad I have to be all serious but the ending should leave people satisfied at reaching it especially when following a multi year development. Even endings with forced drama can be good but an ending that leaves people thinking "double u tee eff was that" isn't how it should go.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Yeah sure.

Maybe dev wanted to remove Serena and it had to be something extreme so he chose the gun shot. It wouldn't have made much sense if Serena vanished just like that.

I'm not a fan of Serena vanishing but if it serves a purpose for the sequel then I'm all for it but looking at the screenshots above where MC and Lera are old I don't think there will be any sequel.

A happy wedding with a great orgy to close the game would have been great. It's not that hard. The story was already pretty much done in the previous updates. There was no need to add any more drama.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes