Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
It's the incest patch...I mean if you want that then yes you need it, if you don't want that content then no don't use it.

I've not played the game much, but sometimes they write the story so it can be enjoyed both ways, with patch or without.
yeah, thanks
we always need the TRUE LOVE patch anyway

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
so do i need to download a new game ?
If you downloaded the new version of the game, used my patch or SonsOLiberty 's compressed version you need to install the uncensor patch again. Either by, if you downloaded the full version from OP or used my patch, using the patch in the OP, or if you downloaded the compressed version his compressed uncensor patch.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
I get to the end and it says that chapter 9 part 2 is coming soon, I thought this is chapter 9 part 2? Is it supposed to end as the MC and Lera are headed out of the old house back to the mountain house?

tm9087811

Feb 11, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch. 9.0.2 + Uncensor content

Updated with the second bugfix that was posted.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega
Size 989 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Cant wait for an update!

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game as an irritating tendency to add a buffer frame between scene changes, you press space after reading the text and have to press space again to transition to the next screen for... no fucking reason...?

Reactions: Azfar

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Still can't seem to figure out how to get that Harem route, I get grey screens where certain content can't be found, why? On the whole it's a good game.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Kinda dissapointed how little we see of 'big sis' Lera, the choices earlier on made it sound like the look would be a bit more of a mainstay. It didn't really need two different choices in seperate chapters just for a scene or three.(The three is a bit of a guess, it seemed unfair to go with one as it's not done yet)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I elected to keep Kaylie chubby but the game speaks as though i am helping her lose weight still... the scene where the choice was given made it sound like the MC and her were going to discuss it next time but it just jumped straight into exercising. After her mother picks her up from the MC's home she too said the MC was helping her lose weight... wtf was the point of giving the choice if it just defaults to weight loss?

Reactions: anyusername

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 9 Part 2 + Uncensor

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 1.09 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes