Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Guys, what is incest in the game? I thought it was the MC's mother, I downloaded the incest patch and translated it into my language, and reading at the beginning of the game, his parents died, I thought the woman in the center of the cover image was his mother. Or the translation bugged everything?
The girl in the middle is definitely his mother. Are you sure you overwrote the files when placing them in the game file?
"His parents died" would be from the non-incest version.

Reactions: Alsha

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm quite happy keeping my harem at Mom, Mrs Bell, Sister & MC!
Hope this mini harem gets worked on more in the coming updates and we don't have to wait until the full harem is completed.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
So Imogen issue with this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download the fix I've provided on the main thread.
I swear if you do end game pregnancies, I'm gonna cry so hard. Big tears.
The next two or three chapters will future girls being pregnant, there's going to be a time skip at the beginning of the next chapter.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
This game is interesting but I think the world is very empty, the school, the street, the cafe, couldn't they add more people in the scenes?

*EDIT: also how do I change the main character's name for the gallery? I mistyped and put in Samm, I wanna change it.

Last edited:

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
I have two requests.
First - an incest patched compressed version would be great. Since the incest patch itself is bigger then the compressed version of the game.
Second - an updated WT mod. I know the gallery unlocker is there, but that's not how I like to play these types of games. Maybe once I've played through once or twice I'll consider unlocking it to see the other scenes I missed, but not when I just want the harem route options nicely highlighted for me.

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
i don t know what author was thinking but font style is awful. sometimes you even can t read text since it blends in background. you can fix it by changing outline stile to something like

style.default.outlines = [(4,"#888",0,0),(1,"#000",0,0)]

or use my 00style.rpy and put it in ..renpy/common folder of the game

have fun

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What the hell????? That threesome with Kaylie and Lera are weird... why does Melinda just appears in and out of nowhere? She didn't even speak for the entirety of it. What's happening here?

Moreover, there's a boobjob scene with Melinda? It appears in the gallery, but when I play it spills errors. Moreover, I have a scene after it that is missing. How to trigger this scene? I'm sure I remember the good answers in my entire playthrough so I dunno why there's a missing scene just after that boobjob that I never encountered too, but somehow appears in the gallery.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cevvvo456

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Dev must have some factory workers in his basement working on this game 24/7. The amount of content he puts out is criminal and the update frequency is good too.

This is really impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Grim

sirhelium

Sep 8, 2020
So, i don't know if i softlocked, bugged or just messed the progress with my choices, but my last save is from Jan 4 2022, and if my memory is correct, this the 2nd update that i can't progress from my save. it always end up in the screen that im attaching . i really didn't wanted to start from scratch... someone else had a this problem or a similar one?

i'm also attaching my savefile in hopes that helps figuring out what i've messed it up.

many thanks in advance

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
So i just replayed the game from the start and got the harem but i missed melinda somehow? what could i have missed because she was my favourite character then she just leaves?

Edit: Just putting it out there that this is the second time i've had to restart in the past 2 days, really not sure how i can need to restart a game twice and still not get the scenes that i want

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes