3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
And maybe we will have it here almost instantly. :sneaky:

Probably I will buy it and upload it (like the last of his two games).
Hopefully he will add ENG Ai Translation from the start.

But someone need to help me with making the Topic.
The dev plan to at least have the UI translated for release. dialogues translations will have to wait for future updates.

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
The dev plan to at least have the UI translated for release. dialogues translations will have to wait for future updates.
It's Unity, right? The ReiPatcher should do the job for now

I did a lot of testing in the trial. The game looks fucking great
Impressive how his games are getting better and better

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Szakal007

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
It's Unity, right? The UnRen should do the job for now

I did a lot of testing in the trial. The game looks fucking great
Impressive how his games are getting better and better
Fr and he's still making this one better. His new update on ci-en shows her shaders got updated and they're not horribly flat and bright anymore. We are winning so hard. He also said he's aiming for late August now instead of July but given he's improving it still, I'm not surprised.

Reactions: kkicho

devilmaydie770

Nov 3, 2018
The new game i believe is called "Naughty Girl and the Invisible Ghost" it is possible they will change it. The game is great so far beside some bugs he need to fix. From my understanding, the story mode of the game will not have English at the release, i believe that mean the speaking, subtitles etc. will not be English but there is already UI, items is in English. so it should be playable for most part except trying to understand what they are saying. The engine should be very similar to dereah sister and is currently using unity so, i believe if bepinex is able to applied, the translation should at least easy to make it happen, as well as i believe the uncensored patch may be very similar to dereah sister.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
When you gain the ability to level up the guy and girl for money in the store-menu... what does that actually do?
I levelled up the girl hoping to increase her max stamina or something, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Speaking of stamina, earlier in the thread someone mentioned using cheat-engine to lock it.
Is there an easy way to find the value, or do I have to do the 'unknown starting value, lower, lower ,lower' dance again?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
When you gain the ability to level up the guy and girl for money in the store-menu... what does that actually do?
I levelled up the girl hoping to increase her max stamina or something, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Speaking of stamina, earlier in the thread someone mentioned using cheat-engine to lock it.
Is there an easy way to find the value, or do I have to do the 'unknown starting value, lower, lower ,lower' dance again?
i feel like its stamina increased when u lvl up in shop. unknown initial value and float type, then decreased value when u keep poking her and try using items to increase it to scan increased value a bit, then decreased value again and again. like mine is lvl 15, she has around 3000.XXX...-4000.XXX... value in the cheat engine

PS: she will have 2 same value after u find it. lock one of them to try. if it decreased, cancel locking that one and lock another one instead

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
Last time he said the next game will be released by late July but changed it to late August but in his latest blog he is not sure if he can release it by the end of august.

UsedUpAdmiral

Mar 3, 2024
why do you care, they are all shit anyway
even in his early games they were better, now its just the same model with different color
No, I mean the most recent save I saw, it literally made it impossible to remove them properly. I'm asking if theres another save that has fixed that.

Reactions: ssbbssc
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes