Collection Flash GIF Video Derpixon Collection [2024-02-20] [Derpixon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Scene viewer for the latest vid is out, but I can't seem to find a way to download for offline use. Anyone managed to do that?

RandyMarsh

Mar 4, 2019
Scene viewer for the latest vid is out, but I can't seem to find a way to download for offline use. Anyone managed to do that?
Go to the NewGrounds video and the download link for the EXE Scene Viewer will be available now on the video's description.

It requires Microsoft Edge WebView2 to run. It's compatible with Windows 7 onwards.

Nov 3, 2020
I'll just leave this here

Fandel Tales 1 and 2(Cursed Prince) AI enhanced in 4K(60FPS) for those interested(Honestly I found it makes the animations way smoother and far less artifacting on a large screen; I'm on a 40" 4K moniter)

This is RAW with AI compression(originals were 10gbs each). Someone better with compression than I can reduce it further(Sorry!)

Coomer44

Sep 30, 2019
Go to the NewGrounds video and the download link for the EXE Scene Viewer will be available now on the video's description.

It requires Microsoft Edge WebView2 to run. It's compatible with Windows 7 onwards.
is this hella laggy for anyone else? or is it just my computer acting out?

RandyMarsh

Mar 4, 2019
is this hella laggy for anyone else? or is it just my computer acting out?
It's based on a Microsoft Edge Webviewer, so no wonder it runs like crap. I recommend shutting down the BGM and other sounds on it to not overload your CPU. This webviewer poorly handles the CPU and the video-audio synchronization causes major performance issues on low end CPUs.

Reactions: Coomer44
Mar 18, 2022
I know it a stupid question, but is there has no music version in FandelTales The First Party? I really don't mind the music, just want to listen the voice and the sex noise.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I know it a stupid question, but is there has no music version in FandelTales The First Party? I really don't mind the music, just want to listen the voice and the sex noise.
but no voice either. They never made any other version of the original video.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes