Collection Flash GIF Video Derpixon Collection [2024-02-20] [Derpixon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
iam sorry iam new
i want to download tier 10 but it said it is outdated
what that mean and what should i download
It's almost full archive since 2014 till 2021. It includes all videos and pictures and also additional materials like gifs, sketches, source files, PSDs etc
If you need videos and picrtures only you'd better to download tier $5 materilas

• Red Heart
Reactions: MarkoBoo
Jul 22, 2017
I've been going through Derpixon's source files and I don't know who else looked at them but is it just me or does some of his work miss certain files? Like the part with Persona 5 animation where Futaba is being kissed and the sex afterwards as well. Where did these files go?

leagueisaesome

Oct 2, 2019
lol so true, if someone can remove the male moaning it be 100% better. Also the scene viewer isn't looped properly which sucks. Imagine these scenes seemlessly looped. AH~

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
I'll just leave this here

Fandel Tales 1 and 2(Cursed Prince) AI enhanced in 4K(60FPS) for those interested(Honestly I found it makes the animations way smoother and far less artifacting on a large screen; I'm on a 40" 4K moniter)

This is RAW with AI compression(originals were 10gbs each). Someone better with compression than I can reduce it further(Sorry!)

Mega
Mega
The links have died. :-( Could you please re-upload? Thanks in advance.

Rexlust

Jan 11, 2019
Mega
Mega

I had them downloaded from before and compressed them lossless, his were uncompressed.. and took up way too much room for no reason ..
Thanks so much for these, 3dmember. Now I wonder if I could get English subtitles for Fandel Tales Cursed Prince because the one I have is in Russian.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes