• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Flash GIF Video Derpixon Collection [2024-02-20] [Derpixon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Girls actually do exist in this industry, it's not really that uncommon, though I imagine most would rather not advertise it considering the likelihood of creeps annoying them.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
who cares? if they don't give a shit to correct anybody why does it even matter. we had this happen with skuddbutt not long ago, then it turns out they were a guy anyway. still who cares? is it easier just to say "they" all the time or the creators name so we can focus on the other thing were here for.

coom-takumi-nishijou.gif

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
yeh when? are you in the right place :unsure:
They are talking about the netorare tag. I've been following derpixon for as long as I can remember I don't recall any netorare in derpixon's work either. Maybe the persona one but I don't play that game I don't know the characters' romantic relationship with each other

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
who cares? if they don't give a shit to correct anybody why does it even matter. we had this happen with skuddbutt not long ago, then it turns out they were a guy anyway. still who cares? is it easier just to say "they" all the time or the creators name so we can focus on the other thing were here for.

View attachment 2664409
Pretty Much. Who care about the sex of the artist if that not the reason why they follow them for. Which is why I find it pretty funny they still a discussion whether Zone-Tan is actually a girl or a guy use a female voice actor for his personal. When Zone don't even care about it.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
VelmaDaphne Project WIP7 + Other Updates (Patreon)

What's finished?
  • Cleanup (100%, including fluid effects)
What am I currently doing?
  • Coloring (50%)
What's next?
  • Possibly some short transition scenes?
  • Voice Acting
(The gif posted above ruined the colors a bit, it should be more accurate in the final version. Again, less spoilers from this point so you won't see much.)

Been out for a while, I needed some time off from online stuff. I finally finished the cleanup part of this project. For the coloring, I'd say I'm almost done coloring all the parts of the girls then I'll head straight to the monsters and the fluid effects. I'm still deciding if I wanna add some little transition scenes and extreme close-ups in some sex scenes to further complement them. Once again, I stream my process on if you wanna watch me work live!

In other news, last month I got sponsored by a tablet company to make a review for one of their products! I think it's a pretty cool opportunity that I don't get to do often so I accepted it. If you're interested in seeing how the review went you go

WIP7.gif

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i think i already said this before but i dunno what else to say, this guy does better hentai than japan and im not saying its all terrible but in the last 10-20 years quality and budgets have dipped considerably and this guys work reminds me of the good ol' days when you could have some nice 2d girls getting fucked silly with some story. my only complaint would be when you remove the story from his bigger works like fandeltales and party games you're only left with 3-4 mins of "content" but it is what it is.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes