Collection Flash GIF Video Derpixon Collection [2024-02-20] [Derpixon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

h_h_h_h

Aug 13, 2020
I think I saw somewhere 60fps version of Nier, Hounded and Ravaged but I can't find them anymore, anyone have it and care to share it?

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Canceled "FandelTales 2" Project. (Patreon)

Some canceled stuff from 2018-2019. This was supposed to be the so-called "FandelTales 2". The party consisted of a Swordswoman and her two students (Alchemist and Musketeer). I'll share some of the art I've done since I don't think I'll be going back to this idea soon.

Originally, I made a script for like a 3-episode story (around 15 minutes each) set in an academy but it was too ambitious at the time. Some of their traits were added to The Cursed Prince instead.

Reactions: Kelus
Jan 31, 2021
Can someone post the fandeltales with the transmorphing demon that was upscaled and converted to 60fps? Someone posted a 10gig version but no way I'm downloading that.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
VelmaDaphne Project WIP8

What's finished?

• 1 Extra Sex Scene
What am I currently doing?

• Coloring monsters and fluids (75%)
What's next?

• Voice Acting

I'm coloring monsters and fluids now so there's a fun variety of colors among them. I added a closeup shot in one of the oral sex scenes as well. Planning to finish all colors by the end of this month!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 31, 2021
VelmaDaphne Project WIP8

What's finished?

• 1 Extra Sex Scene
What am I currently doing?

• Coloring monsters and fluids (75%)
What's next?

• Voice Acting

I'm coloring monsters and fluids now so there's a fun variety of colors among them. I added a closeup shot in one of the oral sex scenes as well. Planning to finish all colors by the end of this month!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the update! Is there a release window?

• Love
Reactions: Hotlisa

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
VelmaDaphne Project WIP9 (Patreon)

What's finished?
  • Coloring (100%)
What are we currently doing?
  • Voice Acting
  • Additional Touches / Graphics (Sweat, Logo and Text Graphics, etc.)
What's next?
  • Lip Sync
  • Sound Design and Music
Coloring finished! Gonna be working with voice actors for the lines, and while waiting for the recordings I'll be adding some additional stuff like sweat and all the other graphics needed.

The next WIP updates might not be animated anymore. I'll be streaming my progress for this less often as well to prevent spoilers!

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
VelmaDaphne Project - WIP10 (Patreon)

What's finished?
  • Voice Acting
  • Lip Sync
  • Compositing / Post-Production FX
  • Music
  • Sound Design
What's next?
  • ???

Probably the last WIP update for this project! We only just started with the music and sound design, so please keep in mind that it's gonna take some time to produce quality audio for this. Ideally it would be fitting to publish this on Halloween but I understand that the wait has been too long so I'll probably post when it's ready!

I'm pausing pledges for this month, maybe next month as well. Your support and patience has been enough and I'm grateful :D

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
VelmaDaphne Project - WIP10 (Patreon)

What's finished?
  • Voice Acting
  • Lip Sync
  • Compositing / Post-Production FX
  • Music
  • Sound Design
What's next?
  • ???

Probably the last WIP update for this project! We only just started with the music and sound design, so please keep in mind that it's gonna take some time to produce quality audio for this. Ideally it would be fitting to publish this on Halloween but I understand that the wait has been too long so I'll probably post when it's ready!

I'm pausing pledges for this month, maybe next month as well. Your support and patience has been enough and I'm grateful :D

So, Halloween or a bit sooner, huh? My body is ready

Reactions: BrothersKeeper
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes