• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Flash GIF Video Derpixon Collection [2024-02-20] [Derpixon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know about everybody else but I took a peek and all these files just seem like behind the scenes kinda deal. Literally all of derpixon's work are accessible for free in newgrounds, rule34 sites, adult flash game sites, etc. And as far as I know they don't make supporter exclusive versions of their content.
Thanks for the response though the primary part of the question I was hoping an answer to was the "outdated" part, namely if some/all the files listed in the main "Download: Tier $5 (No Source Files)" download section were present in the torrent.

I can answer that myself now the torrent is finished downloading,

2014: - - - -
2015: - - - -
2016: - - - -
2017: - - - -
2018: - - - -
2019: - - - -
2020: - - - -

appear to be present in full, while

2021: - MEGA - - -
and
Jul 2021 (Mine & Dash 2K): - - MEGA - -

Aren't included in the torrent.

Sorry for being slow to react, stuff in RL was happening.

Nero500as

Apr 23, 2020
Virus found?
-\Derpixon\Derpixon_2021.zip->2021/Source Files/AfterParty.rar
-\2021\Source Files\AfterParty.rar
found:Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml
Maybe an error message?

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
am, how can i open tier 10$ packs? winrar didnt work and 7z to

Last edited:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Gotta say their latest stuff was really disappointing. Granted, prior work was also rather mediocre.

But last one mainly as it wasn't what was advertised. It was portrayed as this mime thing without sound effects... and then it's a sex noise focused thing, that loses track of the "story" halfway through. Kinda hoped it would stick with the whole... "mime" theme throughout. But, it gets ditched the second sex starts.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Gotta say their latest stuff was really disappointing. Granted, prior work was also rather mediocre.

But last one mainly as it wasn't what was advertised. It was portrayed as this mime thing without sound effects... and then it's a sex noise focused thing, that loses track of the "story" halfway through. Kinda hoped it would stick with the whole... "mime" theme throughout. But, it gets ditched the second sex starts.
Untitled458_20211015234416.png

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018

I do not know if you are very demanding or I am very easy to please. I thought it was great. And I know I'm not the only one And exactly how do you lose the rhythm of history? Nobody talks or anything. According to you, it didn't have to have sound effects? derpixon said that it was not going to have sound effects? I'm sorry but no matter how much I watch the video, I don't understand what you mean

Mar 18, 2019
Ok, im not sure what im doing wrong. I have downloaded all 4 parts of the $10 tier section, changed the name of each to Derpixon_Tier_10.7z, selected all ( also tried selecting just one) and clicked "extract here" or "open Archive" but 7zip always gives me an error message "cannot open the file as [7z] archive Unexpected end of data"

can someone help please?

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
3 fanmade videos i made sometime ago :)

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019
Knew we'd been waiting a long time for their major project.

Judging by twitter, this has been well in the works now for over a year and aiming for end of Feb 2022.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes