• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Flash GIF Video Derpixon Collection [2024-02-20] [Derpixon]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What is meant by torrent only? why is it like 200 kb?
A torrent is like a key that lets you download this pack from other peoples computers
you need a torrent client to use it
It's better in that it downloads in blocks, so if it is interupted it can restart whenever, the downside is it only works for as long as people want to keep sharing it

Reactions: tired7

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Gotta say their latest stuff was really disappointing. Granted, prior work was also rather mediocre.

But last one mainly as it wasn't what was advertised. It was portrayed as this mime thing without sound effects... and then it's a sex noise focused thing, that loses track of the "story" halfway through. Kinda hoped it would stick with the whole... "mime" theme throughout. But, it gets ditched the second sex starts.
>didnt like the sounds
uhhh just mute the video lmao?

also, anyone has the latest wips for Derp's Patreon?

Reactions: ChocolateVanilla

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Gotta say their latest stuff was really disappointing. Granted, prior work was also rather mediocre.

But last one mainly as it wasn't what was advertised. It was portrayed as this mime thing without sound effects... and then it's a sex noise focused thing, that loses track of the "story" halfway through. Kinda hoped it would stick with the whole... "mime" theme throughout. But, it gets ditched the second sex starts.
Have you tried, I dunno, turning down the volume?

gintamago

Sep 17, 2018
I have the zip file of eyecatching5 from the 10$ gdrive but no idea what the password is. I have the patreon post of the video but the zip has a bigger size so I'm reckoning it's a higher res video. If someone has the password, do tell me.

Mar 14, 2022
Thank you for the collection, dude. Derpixion is one of my favorite 2D animators, and it's kinda hard to find quality when the market is dominated by 3D animations.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I have the zip file of eyecatching5 from the 10$ gdrive but no idea what the password is. I have the patreon post of the video but the zip has a bigger size so I'm reckoning it's a higher res video. If someone has the password, do tell me.
The password is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes