Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
so i think receptionist girl is also bugged along with the young couple unless their reputation can only go up to 20 also I can only see the guild girls' rep if I go to request in the guild
They require quest progress.

Rzy

Mar 30, 2018
I dont understand the question.

The discord link is this:
I can only access the first steps/welcome/rules/ section. The other sections are missing for me now.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
so im under the impression that enemies are under a fixed value set why noit give enemies levels the same way players do where the enemy is the average level of the party or something as i find it very easy once you have a bunch of genes to curb stomp them at lvl 1

Reactions: Eropixel

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Tried out the 'capture' mechanics. It's not a bad idea, but having to go all the way to their camp and play the stealth mini game every time it happens is going to get annoying rather quickly and probably just cause the player a load a save rather than deal with it. I'm not sure what to suggest here, if it's something you intend to keep in the game it needs to be fun (both gameplay and from an erotic content perspective) so that the player doesn't mind it happening once in a while. Stealth in RPGmaker is...generally not fun IMO.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Tried out the 'capture' mechanics. It's not a bad idea, but having to go all the way to their camp and play the stealth mini game every time it happens is going to get annoying rather quickly and probably just cause the player a load a save rather than deal with it. I'm not sure what to suggest here, if it's something you intend to keep in the game it needs to be fun (both gameplay and from an erotic content perspective) so that the player doesn't mind it happening once in a while. Stealth in RPGmaker is...generally not fun IMO.
how did you even get them to capture you anyways

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
Adding random transformations and genes could make it worthwhile. So if a captured unit has been in a cage for a day or longer have them then turn up with a changed appearance after saving them. Amazons with feminine transformations and added agility, others with different ones.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
slightly hijacking the above comment but how about adding something like that as a side effect of certain transformations too? or even as an attack?

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Amazons appears in resta field and suma field during day.
Im still looking today and I only found bats, minotaurs and something similar to orks. Don't have a specific place? I wanted to have a battle with a 100% humanoid character.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Im still looking today and I only found bats, minotaurs and something similar to orks. Don't have a specific place? I wanted to have a battle with a 100% humanoid character.
The zone near the demon city

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes