Ream is Cool

Feb 15, 2024
I am stuck on the contaminated river mission, I grinded until I could defeat the hard monsters, but they just respawned, I went through the map and didn't find anything, and in the caves, the northern path is blocked, I feel like I am missing something obvious

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
I am stuck on the contaminated river mission, I grinded until I could defeat the hard monsters, but they just respawned, I went through the map and didn't find anything, and in the caves, the northern path is blocked, I feel like I am missing something obvious
uh go through the forest until you find the alraune i dont remember where it is exactly but its like east north i think?

Ream is Cool

Feb 15, 2024
uh go through the forest until you find the alraune i dont remember where it is exactly but its like east north i think?
I can't get to the forest, the carnivorous plants block the path, and beating them doesn't remove them, the guards say to go to the mines but the path of the mine is blocked off

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I can't get to the forest, the carnivorous plants block the path, and beating them doesn't remove them, the guards say to go to the mines but the path of the mine is blocked off
Use the item Blocked Paths Fix, it will reset the mission and fix the problem.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
This is a solid classic RPG game. I didn't have the time to figure out the forest, and I noticed some posts in complaint about said forest so I may as well ask for a walkthrough first and see if I bump into those problems.

I just got to the forest, explored towards the northeast corner, got to a lake with walking stone paths blocked by plants I can't start a fight with, then went back south to explore more. The plants at the front entrance of the forest respawn when killed (the message implies this is intended), and there's a vine blocking a route in the forest not too far from here.

How do I go about getting rid of the vines and opening up the front entrance of the forest? How do I remove the plants on the stone walkway in the lake in the northeast of the forest, since I can't normally interact with them?

Also just to satisfy me so I can metagame a bit easier on short time, please tell me what skills are unlocked by the Minotaur and Holstaurus transformations since I'm a long way from unlocking those. The prices for transformation potions and untransformation potions are high, and other than the Alraune and Succubus I don't see anything very strong.

On the other side, what is up with the Wereslut transformation potion? It's definitely the worst one. I'm not sure if it grants effects besides a mild change in appearance.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
This is a solid classic RPG game. I didn't have the time to figure out the forest, and I noticed some posts in complaint about said forest so I may as well ask for a walkthrough first and see if I bump into those problems.

I just got to the forest, explored towards the northeast corner, got to a lake with walking stone paths blocked by plants I can't start a fight with, then went back south to explore more. The plants at the front entrance of the forest respawn when killed (the message implies this is intended), and there's a vine blocking a route in the forest not too far from here.

How do I go about getting rid of the vines and opening up the front entrance of the forest? How do I remove the plants on the stone walkway in the lake in the northeast of the forest, since I can't normally interact with them?

Also just to satisfy me so I can metagame a bit easier on short time, please tell me what skills are unlocked by the Minotaur and Holstaurus transformations since I'm a long way from unlocking those. The prices for transformation potions and untransformation potions are high, and other than the Alraune and Succubus I don't see anything very strong.

On the other side, what is up with the Wereslut transformation potion? It's definitely the worst one. I'm not sure if it grants effects besides a mild change in appearance.
Yes, I will change some stuff later, to open the paths you have to defeat the alraune in the forest entrance, I still havent added too much special genes to other transformations.

Reactions: JustAl

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I'm already finishing it, I just need to play-test it, some other stuff.
heres hoping its not a source of headache, really interested in the basic humanoid enemy recruitment system you mentioned on the patreon... heres hoping it doesnt explode durring testing as the idea to recruit monsters sounds like it could be fun... err would beast man types like the werewolves be covered under this system?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreenPotato

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
heres hoping its not a source of headache, really interested in the basic humanoid enemy recruitment system you mentioned on the patreon... heres hoping it doesnt explode durring testing as the idea to recruit monsters sounds like it could be fun... err would beast man types like the werewolves be covered under this system?
Yes

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes