Losses_Range

Jun 28, 2023
The following text is machine translation.

The game works on JoyPlay, but you need to tinker with the installation.
1.) Download the latest version of the game (preferably with the patch already applied).
2.) Unpack the game with any archiver
2.1) Another option: in JoyPlay itself, click add game and select "Import file from archive" in the menu that appears, after which the application will unpack the game itself.
3.) After unpacking the game and installing it in JoyPlay, try to launch the game.
If you have started the game but the screen is black or the game is loading endlessly, the next item is for you.
4.) Open the JoyPlay settings. At the very bottom of the menu, look for the button: "Clear runtime packages".
4.1) Click the button: "Clear runtime packages", then try to start the game again. The game should not start, and the application should offer to download RTP VX Ace(runtime package VX Ace).
4.2) After the application prompts you to download RTP, click download in the menu that appears, you will be redirected to the download site, there select RTP VX Ace and download. After downloading, go back to Joyplay and click on the game, only this time in the menu that appears, click select and select the downloaded rtp, the application itself will unpack and install them where necessary.
5.) after installing the RTP, you can play.
Attention!!! If after clearing the Runtime Packages, when you click on the game, you do not receive a notification with a suggestion to install RTP, make sure that you have the latest version of JoyPlay.

Postscript: I speak Russian and I really hope that the translator translated the text correctly and you will understand what is written in it. I hope I helped someone, feel free to ask questions.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
The following text is machine translation.

The game works on JoyPlay, but you need to tinker with the installation.
1.) Download the latest version of the game (preferably with the patch already applied).
2.) Unpack the game with any archiver
2.1) Another option: in JoyPlay itself, click add game and select "Import file from archive" in the menu that appears, after which the application will unpack the game itself.
3.) After unpacking the game and installing it in JoyPlay, try to launch the game.
If you have started the game but the screen is black or the game is loading endlessly, the next item is for you.
4.) Open the JoyPlay settings. At the very bottom of the menu, look for the button: "Clear runtime packages".
4.1) Click the button: "Clear runtime packages", then try to start the game again. The game should not start, and the application should offer to download RTP VX Ace(runtime package VX Ace).
4.2) After the application prompts you to download RTP, click download in the menu that appears, you will be redirected to the download site, there select RTP VX Ace and download. After downloading, go back to Joyplay and click on the game, only this time in the menu that appears, click select and select the downloaded rtp, the application itself will unpack and install them where necessary.
5.) after installing the RTP, you can play.
Attention!!! If after clearing the Runtime Packages, when you click on the game, you do not receive a notification with a suggestion to install RTP, make sure that you have the latest version of JoyPlay.

Postscript: I speak Russian and I really hope that the translator translated the text correctly and you will understand what is written in it. I hope I helped someone, feel free to ask questions.
Thanks, that is very helpful, I will copy it and paste it later to the other sites.

VonSpiegel

Dec 6, 2018
The mission "Check Suma City" still won't progress for me. Do I need to restart the game in order to make it work? I'm on version 0.4.50

Losses_Range

Jun 28, 2023
Thanks, that is very helpful, I will copy it and paste it later to the other sites.
Glad I could help you.
I liked your game visually very much, but it didn't start at first, so I went through all the options, as a result of which I found the easiest one for myself.
now I'm really looking forward to updates. By the way, I would like to suggest that you introduce a system of curses and infections that would gradually change the body of the characters, for example, as a chastity cell, which does not immediately change the size of the penis). I know that the game has enemies and objects that change the gender of the character or race, but this is not something that I would like to happen gradually, for example, in the form of a curse that cannot be removed or in the form of a disease for which there is no cure. It is also very strange that elves also live for 80 days, because according to Lore they are usually immortal in other RPGs.

Reactions: Eropixel

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
i have problem with rpgm save editor - in older version this editor open items fine and work well, now i get errors like "unable to find Data/items.rvdata2" but they literaly in data folder... other games open items and give full funtionality to add/delete items from save file.
another editor - Toybox dont open rvdata2 files at all but its toybox limitations...

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
i have problem with rpgm save editor - in older version this editor open items fine and work well, now i get errors like "unable to find Data/items.rvdata2" but they literaly in data folder... other games open items and give full funtionality to add/delete items from save file.
another editor - Toybox dont open rvdata2 files at all but its toybox limitations...
Im not sure how to fix that but at least reply me with the program link.

You downloaded the full game pack or applied patches over older files?

If it is the latter, try downloading the patched game.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Im not sure how to fix that but at least reply me with the program link.

You downloaded the full game pack or applied patches over older files?

If it is the latter, try downloading the patched game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ latest version, applied patches over 4.50 game. Thanks for advice. Find out some enemy can increase body parts(good for me) but same about decrease(not good)...
UPD - tryed v4.58 (patch applied) v4.50 and v4.58 with overwrite - same resault unable to find data/file name.rvdata2
p.s. i used to manual editing in text editor but it actual for .json files they in human language but rvdata unreadable with this type of info
i;i*;I" ;T;i ;i;[ ;[o; ;i;i ;f0;f 2500;o;
;i ;i ;I"0;T;i;F; ii;!i ;"i;#i;$i o; ;I"Recovers all HP.;T;I"Full Healing Potion;T; T;

p.p.s online editors suck - i change vallue for breast size for example from 3 to 5 and ingame nothing because my character have same attribute but it 10-20 repeat and i must change all this attributes to same value to take effect...still it can do nothing and i do it 2-3 time to take effect. but this program do thing easier - add potion - drink it - done. that what i do on v3.00 .

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes