v0.4.54
-Modified Battle Sex Animation check.
-Fixed the Progenitor Heritage crash.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Taerith
Aug 7, 2022
This is a game I have to say:

IT'S MY FAVORITE

I see a lot of potential in the future and I hope it doesn't become an abandoned work, I really like it a lot because it's an RPG that caters to certain fetishes that I like (yippee.jpg) and has a simple equipment hierarchy about an item having a higher number than the other (like FFXII) instead of being that complex thing of status, percentage, debuff with buff and all that stuff that only a nerd understands, but not only that, but also having the freedom to customize any character whenever you want, which is what I also like and I want this to be expanded in future updates.

Another reason I like it more is that the game's art is handmade, especially pixel art, which for me is very interesting. I really get upset with ero games that use CG2D or AI art in Renpy or RPG Makers, so I have a lot of respect for all developers who make any handmade art.

Regarding the gameplay, the mazes make me impatient to explore and also the encounters with the monsters are not frustrating, but rather tiring, I wanted it to be something more "circular" or with a slightly more open space, because precisely when I think I'm on the right path I have to go back a lot to the beginning and choose another path, and even with the minimap it doesn't help much in locating me in a maze that I feel is tight. For the rest, I think everything is great, apart from certain script bugs that end up happening from time to time and maybe crashes.

One suggestion I really wanted is the expansion of races for character creation, and I would also like to someday include an area, secret mission to deal with nightmare creatures from another world (Bloodborne-like) that give hypnotization status, body alteration, infection and pregnancy perhaps?

Is there any way you could include Easter Eggs or references in your game?

Reactions: Eropixel

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
I've installed the EX patch and some back animations still aren't showing - anal from party menu seems fine, but anal from enemies and trying to get lower back tattoos still leaves me as a floating head.

Also, how do you actually get past the plants to go deeper into the forest? They mentioned the path in the mine, but the only path I can see is marked as still in development.

Aug 7, 2022
I've installed the EX patch and some back animations still aren't showing - anal from party menu seems fine, but anal from enemies and trying to get lower back tattoos still leaves me as a floating head.

Also, how do you actually get past the plants to go deeper into the forest? They mentioned the path in the mine, but the only path I can see is marked as still in development.
As soon as you enter the forest, you have to stay glued to the bottom of the map to find another path leading downwards.

Zone 1 of the forest is divided into three parts. The part one is where you enter the forest, if you go very left, you will find the Dark Forest, if you go very right, you will find the contaminated lake which is part three of zone 1. The passage to the Alraune Boss is in part two of zone 1 in the bottom of the map. Continue exploring the maze by staying glued to the bottom of the map and you will eventually find the passage.

Last edited:

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
Been a while since I last checked on this. Is it still keyboard only, or has controller support been added yet? Was really weird to have an RPG maker game that doesn't support controllers. Then again, maybe it's actually really common, and I've just never found them before.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022

The EX patch is for the EX version and some sex animations are only in EX version.

Reactions: Shriike

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
This is a game I have to say:

IT'S MY FAVORITE

I see a lot of potential in the future and I hope it doesn't become an abandoned work, I really like it a lot because it's an RPG that caters to certain fetishes that I like (yippee.jpg) and has a simple equipment hierarchy about an item having a higher number than the other (like FFXII) instead of being that complex thing of status, percentage, debuff with buff and all that stuff that only a nerd understands, but not only that, but also having the freedom to customize any character whenever you want, which is what I also like and I want this to be expanded in future updates.

Another reason I like it more is that the game's art is handmade, especially pixel art, which for me is very interesting. I really get upset with ero games that use CG2D or AI art in Renpy or RPG Makers, so I have a lot of respect for all developers who make any handmade art.

Regarding the gameplay, the mazes make me impatient to explore and also the encounters with the monsters are not frustrating, but rather tiring, I wanted it to be something more "circular" or with a slightly more open space, because precisely when I think I'm on the right path I have to go back a lot to the beginning and choose another path, and even with the minimap it doesn't help much in locating me in a maze that I feel is tight. For the rest, I think everything is great, apart from certain script bugs that end up happening from time to time and maybe crashes.

One suggestion I really wanted is the expansion of races for character creation, and I would also like to someday include an area, secret mission to deal with nightmare creatures from another world (Bloodborne-like) that give hypnotization status, body alteration, infection and pregnancy perhaps?

Is there any way you could include Easter Eggs or references in your game?
Some of those are planned and pregnancy is already in the game.

Aug 7, 2022
Some of those are planned and pregnancy is already in the game.
Yeah sorry, a misunderstanding here.

It's not that I don't know that pregnancy is already on the game, I meant about the suggested monster having these unique actions. Anyway, keep up the good work, boss.

Reactions: Eropixel

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
how do you clean the face of your character? One of my character's has some blue smudges on her face.

Reactions: Karbon

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Tried this in a very early version and again today.
Really dislike the heredity and lifespan mechanics, spent hours passing turns trying to get transformations: the "EX version" gets bigger everything—okay, the transformation is the main thing of the game and why I was trying it, but whatever, it's obtuse DRM anyway.
I keep searching the thread for answers on how to get a futa character, and none of the methods I tried worked. Witches do nothing unless you have "gender swap" on, and they make you a man. Futa witches corrupt you into a generic wereslut. The only sex/gender potion available at the Dark Elf eats 3,000 gold—because I have "turn into a man" off in content options.
After 6 hours, I still don't know if there's a point to transformations, or if you get to keep any of the features.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes