bobbot

May 10, 2018
I don't understand the question.
err i dont know how to rephrase it trying anyway. i fixed it on my end by editing the images to be blank using gimp. image were located in graphics folder in folder called animations. they were overlaying the other animations controled by the avatar.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
err i dont know how to rephrase it trying anyway. i fixed it on my end by editing the images to be blank using gimp. image were located in graphics folder in folder called animations. they were overlaying the other animations controled by the avatar.
You can post a screenshot?

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
As soon as you enter the forest, you have to stay glued to the bottom of the map to find another path leading downwards.

Zone 1 of the forest is divided into three parts. The part one is where you enter the forest, if you go very left, you will find the Dark Forest, if you go very right, you will find the contaminated lake which is part three of zone 1. The passage to the Alraune Boss is in part two of zone 1 in the bottom of the map. Continue exploring the maze by staying glued to the bottom of the map and you will eventually find the passage.
Appreciate it man, but i think you misunderstood me - I don't know how to get *in* to the Forest in the first place. The game states that the plants north of town will keep regrowing unless tackled from behind and that there's a path in the mines that'll take you past them... but the only path in the mines that I could find is sealed as under development. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you've put though, so sorry if that's the case.

Aug 7, 2022
Appreciate it man, but i think you misunderstood me - I don't know how to get *in* to the Forest in the first place. The game states that the plants north of town will keep regrowing unless tackled from behind and that there's a path in the mines that'll take you past them... but the only path in the mines that I could find is sealed as under development. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you've put though, so sorry if that's the case.
Oh, sorry. Here's another walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope I was able to help this time.

Last edited:

thatguyoverthere

Oct 17, 2017
Hey, started playing the new update and first off I gotta say that I like the ability to learn moves from a class using points, it adds a lot of customizability without having to level up multiple classes on the same character, just swap them real quick and unlock the skills you want (although it WOULD be nice if I either didn't have to swap classes to learn a different class's skill or if at least my equipment re-equipped).

Also I found the new spot dick shrooms (it also looks like more spawn than they used to which is nice) but I can't find the boob shrooms, where I think they used to spawn just spawns spore shrooms. Also do any enemies drop the shrooms? I thought since the amazons guard the dickshrooms they might drop them but it doesn't seem like they do.

thatguyoverthere

Oct 17, 2017
Oops sorry for lots of messages but also it seems that do: oral is the same as re:vaginal? my party member just got pregnant from oral on a fallen angel. (also I would've thought do: oral is suck his dick but no, that's re: oral)

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
Tried this in a very early version and again today.
Really dislike the heredity and lifespan mechanics, spent hours passing turns trying to get transformations: the "EX version" gets bigger everything—okay, the transformation is the main thing of the game and why I was trying it, but whatever, it's obtuse DRM anyway.
I keep searching the thread for answers on how to get a futa character, and none of the methods I tried worked. Witches do nothing unless you have "gender swap" on, and they make you a man. Futa witches corrupt you into a generic wereslut. The only sex/gender potion available at the Dark Elf eats 3,000 gold—because I have "turn into a man" off in content options.
After 6 hours, I still don't know if there's a point to transformations, or if you get to keep any of the features.
if you go to north resta and make a right theres a field that has dickshrooms, you need to collect 5 and have a character eat all 5 in a row. you can do this multiple times to make their third leg bigger

Reactions: Chrathrard

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Oops sorry for lots of messages but also it seems that do: oral is the same as re:vaginal? my party member just got pregnant from oral on a fallen angel. (also I would've thought do: oral is suck his dick but no, that's re: oral)
I will check it.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
is there anywhere I can read about the EX version? Whats the difference compared to vanilla?

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Also, I'm trying to reach the contaminated river. The guard in the north passage (the one that is blocked by regrowing dick eater plants) told me that I should go through the mines. I tried going to the mines in the west and then inside I wend north. The passage was blocked by rocks, so I went to the west, which took me to a passage where I needed a dwarf to get through. I tried going south and then go back to the crossroad where the small entrance was and go west. If I go completely to the west side of the mine, I'm greeted with a message that the passage is not implemented. So if I understand this correctly there's no way of going through the mines to the north. Is that true?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
is there anywhere I can read about the EX version? Whats the difference compared to vanilla?
The EX have some more content (animations, hairstyles, equipment) than the normal version.
Currently:
+1 Female Body
+1 Breast Size,1 Penis Size, 1 Vagina Size
+4 Sex Poses
+8 Hairstyles
+4 Equipment
+Back View
Also, I'm trying to reach the contaminated river...
You have to use the "Blocked Paths Fix" item in Bugfix item category, it will reset the missions.

Reactions: Eropixel

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Thank you for answering. I'll try.

Update, I went back the sign. It still says, under development. I tried to select fix from the inventory bug fixes many times. The sign stays there.

Update 2: I had to take the mission again, now the rocks in the mine area are cleared. The miner even says so, when I enter the mines.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes