thevoidwalker

Jan 25, 2019
Ennemis -> Enemies
Amazon Hunter (Day)
Kidnapper (Bandit) (Night)
They appear in various maps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For amazon hunter OK but for kidnapper where it is ? And something i forgot good game i love to see what comming next. I have ideas I put them here, free not to take them into account but to have rare monster or boss hidden or not really hidden but which would have special transformations had or a quest to unlock it and other things I like to add different statuses of type h in combat it allows you to add spices, therefore indirectly giving certain new movements or transformations to enemies who are not nothing of h for example the spider basics it has nothing by just attacks so I find myself dodging them all the time because they're just boring like poison bees for nothing spicy. and more race or transformation as an example I'm not kitsuner (just a dream). sorry for broken English and once again superb work good luck with the bug hunting.

Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
For amazon hunter OK but for kidnapper where it is ? And something i forgot good game i love to see what comming next. I have ideas I put them here, free not to take them into account but to have rare monster or boss hidden or not really hidden but which would have special transformations had or a quest to unlock it and other things I like to add different statuses of type h in combat it allows you to add spices, therefore indirectly giving certain new movements or transformations to enemies who are not nothing of h for example the spider basics it has nothing by just attacks so I find myself dodging them all the time because they're just boring like poison bees for nothing spicy. and more race or transformation as an example I'm not kitsuner (just a dream). sorry for broken English and once again superb work good luck with the bug hunting.
The kidnapper should appear in various maps (in the Fields) during night.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Where the Dickshrooms at?
North of the city, into "North Resta," east before the forest entrance, into the Amazon Forest, then at the very north-east is a passage into a small clearing with 3-4. Then... basically use a save editor multiple times to get stacks of 99 to spam in between clearing corruption. I was really hoping it was a dickgirl option, but it looks like the only options are "man with breasts" or "womanly hermaphrodite."

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
North of the city, into "North Resta," east before the forest entrance, into the Amazon Forest, then at the very north-east is a passage into a small clearing with 3-4. Then... basically use a save editor multiple times to get stacks of 99 to spam in between clearing corruption. I was really hoping it was a dickgirl option, but it looks like the only options are "man with breasts" or "womanly hermaphrodite."
If you do not get a vagina, but have breasts and a penis your character will be identified as "dickgirl".

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
If you do not get a vagina, but have breasts and a penis your character will be identified as "dickgirl".
Is that only through starting as a man? Or is there a way to remove the uterus without becoming androgynous, like through sissification? I kept checking the thread for anything like "Uterus-B-Gone Potion" and assumed there wasn't one.
You can find the dark elf in a tent in a multiple places (easiest location is east of resta city, north of the slime mother quest), you can buy gender swap potions and also transformation potions from her, and get new ones by completing quests for her.
Yeah, unless there are better, hidden ones that you would get 8+ hours into the game, that first one just makes you a girly man. It's very odd that sex and gender are basically bound, other than with hermaphrodism, but I guess even Corruption of Champions doesn't let you have a feminine dickgirl. :unsure:

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is that only through starting as a man? Or is there a way to remove the uterus without becoming androgynous, like through sissification? I kept checking the thread for anything like "Uterus-B-Gone Potion" and assumed there wasn't one.
You can find the dark elf in a tent in a multiple places (easiest location is east of resta city, north of the slime mother quest), you can buy gender swap potions and also transformation potions from her, and get new ones by completing quests for her.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022

Yeah, unless there are better, hidden ones that you would get 8+ hours into the game, that first one just makes you a girly man. It's very odd that sex and gender are basically bound, other than with hermaphrodism, but I guess even Corruption of Champions doesn't let you have a feminine dickgirl. :unsure:
I forgot to add one, I will add it for the new update or patch.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Patch updated:

v0.4.57
-Crash when enemies uses sex skills on allies when Battle Sex Animations are disabled.
-Double sex animation displayed over allies in battle.
-Crash caused when working at the Brothel or doing the Demon City requests.
-No altered skin color when character's corruption is high.
-"Scissoring" for futanari characters.

-Added womb disappear potion (for bodies without vagina).
-Now enemies will recover some MP each turn.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes