Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Okay, so the pregnancy chance increased, like you said, and it's not at 75 percent. However, for whatever reason, I cannot seem to get Herm/Futa characters pregnant. That said, if I give one of my (initially male characters) a womb using the womb potion, and and him have sex with the female character (male is giving and female/herm is reciveing) the male character will get pregnant, and not the female/herm.

So for whatever reason, with male pregnancy enabled, males can get pregnant, even if they're not on the receiving end but for whatever reason, females and herms/futas cannot get pregnant, regardless of the situation.

Edit: Also, just wanting to let you know incase this was a mistake, but you removed the "all items" chest in front of the first city. Not sure if this was intentional or not, just wanting to inform.

Edit 2: Also, I can confirm that, if a character is turned from female/herm to male, given a womb and sex'd, they will become pregnant. If you transform them back, they keep the pregnancy and can have the child as a Herm/Female. Dunno why this happens.

Edit 3: Further testing concludes that giving a dickgirl (No vagina) a womb does not allow them to get pregnant.

Edit 4: Confirmed that something weird is going on. The character (formerly herm, then male, now currently herm) who got impregnated actually impregnated themselves for some reason. So they are both the child's mother and father.
Can you send me the save?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.5.57
-Fixed crash in the Base when using the option Tame on recruited enemies.
-Checked again the Motherslime Potion.
-Katana graphic no showing due to an extra space in the graphic filename.
-Changed ally recieving an oral to enemy sex animation.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...]
-Removed Test Chest with all the items near Resta :).
[...]
Fair enough, it was good for testing for a moment.
I will compliment your new Mushroom transformation forms. The visual template is used efficiently across multiple different types of mushroom person, each with their own specialization between horny, poison, and sleep. I recall someone asking for a way to make enemies perform sex attacks more often, which the horny mushroom answers. Poison will likely be really useful, and considering how hard it is to grind the eligible classes to earn a sleep skill then cost it for random chance and have it actually put the target to sleep, the Sleep Mushroom form makes that goal easier to achieve, and potentially easier to inflict if the chance / cost are better.

Reactions: Eropixel

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Sorry for the double post, but EroPixel already saw the first one and I have a new idea.

I noticed some complaints and glitches around the mudman, and I myself said they were boring RPGM default sprite monsters. The mudman is currently known for sacrificing itself to swallow the player in a last-ditch attack, and EroPixel just added inflation mechanics to the game. The current "mudman" can diversify into gendered mudwoman and mudman forms, and gain fun in the difficulty, features, and sexy departments.

Open the spoiler for my proposed Mudperson rework.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Only typo fixes.

Last edited:

DazDatDaZ

Jul 11, 2024
Test yesterday on .5.56
Missing sleeve texture on invisible tight (layering?)
Missing front chest tattoo
No picture right now, on phone, give proof later

dogaken3228

Sep 2, 2022
Hi, I found that when you revive your character in battle, it ressurect without model. And if this character without model will die in this battle,game crashes(i dont know what gonna happen with model of character when you win this battle,because just after I revived he was killed by enemies).Also, maybe that`s not a bug,but it looked strange for me - near bandit city there are door model, and if you interact with it, your character gonna be kidnaped. I found him in bandit city then. I played on 0.5.56 ver. Also want to ask - what inflation status doing? I thought it some sort of impregnation, but it just dissapeared after some days. And how to get light alloy for micro armor? I found it in werewolf cave,and I explored all corners, but it not enough for quest. It not respawning like other ore, so maybe I missed something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
v0.5.57
-Fixed crash in the Base when using the option Tame on recruited enemies.
-Checked again the Motherslime Potion.
-Katana graphic no showing due to an extra space in the graphic filename.
-Changed ally recieving an oral to enemy sex animation.
I have a question. The Mega.nz download page for the game has "patch v0.5.57 EX" and patch 0.5.57". What is the difference?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Hi, I found that when you revive your character in battle, it ressurect without model. And if this character without model will die in this battle,game crashes(i dont know what gonna happen with model of character when you win this battle,because just after I revived he was killed by enemies).Also, maybe that`s not a bug,but it looked strange for me - near bandit city there are door model, and if you interact with it, your character gonna be kidnaped. I found him in bandit city then. I played on 0.5.56 ver. Also want to ask - what inflation status doing? I thought it some sort of impregnation, but it just dissapeared after some days. And how to get light alloy for micro armor? I found it in werewolf cave,and I explored all corners, but it not enough for quest. It not respawning like other ore, so maybe I missed something.
Inflation, reduces speed, lasts until I sleep or have sex, or masturbate.

Reactions: dogaken3228

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I will add more Light Alloy Latter

Reactions: dogaken3228

Pickleless

Feb 23, 2018
Ah! Characters didn't get pregnant until after visiting the brothel once, interesting~ That might be why some people can't get any characters pregnant, they probably wanted to try to prevent any other character from having sex with said character outside of established partner decided for them.

Edit: Might also just be party members can't impregnate other party members. I just jumped in the last couple days.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Ah! Characters didn't get pregnant until after visiting the brothel once, interesting~ That might be why some people can't get any characters pregnant, they probably wanted to try to prevent any other character from having sex with said character outside of established partner decided for them.

Edit: Might also just be party members can't impregnate other party members. I just jumped in the last couple days.
They totally can, but the impregnation chance is surprisingly low at base. You may want to buy fertility potions to increase the chance if you want. You can buy some from the witch Northeast of the lake to the East of Resta. The witch "travels" in the sense that there are other locations in the world where you can enter her hut to find the same identical building inside.

Lore-wise, it is not known how this witch travels with her entire house. It's not a group of sisters since you can redeem your quests with her from any location to any location. Technically a good way to make more quests is to make unique sisters with an owl telecom system so they can give unique location quests yet still sync your quest progress from other locations.

Reactions: Axis3123

DazDatDaZ

Jul 11, 2024
that strange, everybody seem to have low pregnancy rate. Base is 33%, but i seem to have preg in just 1 to 3 shot, at most i ever have is 11 time. over all an acceptable rate.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes