Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Two(?) bugs:

1. When having sex with party members, the one performing the act gets pregnant instead of the other way around, i.e., a herm fucks a girl and the herm gets pregnant. Also sex acts that probably shouldn't result in pregnancy do, like bjs. I think it has something to do with transformed party members? I'll attach a save for you to look at.

2(?). Weresluts have two-toned hair now? The bangs are white and the back is blonde when they transform. Also, is it possible to get that shade of blonde on a normal character?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Regarding my earlier post on beast claws, I feel like I understand what's going on visually now - the idle pose with hands to the side show the claws as appropriate, but when the beast character with claws holds their empty hand up in place of a weapon or shield, the claws that should be on the tips of their fingers (as I remember seeing in the older builds) are now missing. Edit: Or maybe the claws are there and I'm just not seeing it because RPGM VX has lower resolution than MV and the default color of the claws are "black" (dark greyish) and thus blend into the outline? If so, disregard, I'll stop mentioning it.

While I'm at it, there's still a stray pixel on the sprite for one of the moustaches I noticed I mentioned to fix in an earlier post on this thread before. I think it's moustache #2, but double-check.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Regarding my earlier post on beast claws, I feel like I understand what's going on visually now - the idle pose with hands to the side show the claws as appropriate, but when the beast character with claws holds their empty hand up in place of a weapon or shield, the claws that should be on the tips of their fingers (as I remember seeing in the older builds) are now missing. Edit: Or maybe the claws are there and I'm just not seeing it because RPGM VX has lower resolution than MV and the default color of the claws are "black" (dark greyish) and thus blend into the outline? If so, disregard, I'll stop mentioning it.

While I'm at it, there's still a stray pixel on the sprite for one of the moustaches I noticed I mentioned to fix in an earlier post on this thread before. I think it's moustache #2, but double-check.
I will check it, I just finished the arms equipments.

Reactions: Aswiri and JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...]
2(?). Weresluts have two-toned hair now? The bangs are white and the back is blonde when they transform. Also, is it possible to get that shade of blonde on a normal character?
I think Eropixel mentioned changing the color system a while back. I noticed when using flowers I can aim at "hair" or "front hair" and such. I assume that means you can make 2 tone hair like that yourself but I have not had the time to try myself. I expect you can first choose a yellow flower then choose "hair" from the target menu, then choose a white flower and choose "front hair" from the target menu to replicate the 2-tone hair look.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Two(?) bugs:

1. When having sex with party members, the one performing the act gets pregnant instead of the other way around, i.e., a herm fucks a girl and the herm gets pregnant. Also sex acts that probably shouldn't result in pregnancy do, like bjs. I think it has something to do with transformed party members? I'll attach a save for you to look at.

1-I will check it.
2-Light Yellow Flower

Reactions: JustAl and Bocoboco

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Patch updated.

v0.5.59
-Corrected moustache graphic.
-Corrected nails graphic.
-Fixed sex action crash when doing one of the request from the demon's town.

Reactions: JustAl

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Something I just noticed is that transformed and corrupted members have their genetics changed unlike transformation potions. Going to have to spend some time trying to figure out a way to use this efficiently for the genetic system. It would help if maybe the game library had a book detailing what each transformable race was notable for in terms of genetics. I am going to aim to make a party of the ultimate spellcasters.

Also something I was thinking about, the crafting system doesn't really encourage it's use. I am not sure what others think about it, but if you had each town basically have it's own crafting level that could help in a feeling of progression as well. So like the starter town has all the weapons unlocked, but the next town you get to you would need to help the new blacksmith by reforging at least one version of a weapon. Afterwards the weapon is sold in shops in every town. With the demon town bringing the third tier weapon.

Finally, there seems to be the pistol weapons, but I can't figure out what class actually uses them. Is that a class we have to unlock somehow or just not implemented yet?

• Thinking Face

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Something I just noticed is that transformed and corrupted members have their genetics changed unlike transformation potions. Going to have to spend some time trying to figure out a way to use this efficiently for the genetic system. It would help if maybe the game library had a book detailing what each transformable race was notable for in terms of genetics. I am going to aim to make a party of the ultimate spellcasters.

Also something I was thinking about, the crafting system doesn't really encourage it's use. I am not sure what others think about it, but if you had each town basically have it's own crafting level that could help in a feeling of progression as well. So like the starter town has all the weapons unlocked, but the next town you get to you would need to help the new blacksmith by reforging at least one version of a weapon. Afterwards the weapon is sold in shops in every town. With the demon town bringing the third tier weapon.

Finally, there seems to be the pistol weapons, but I can't figure out what class actually uses them. Is that a class we have to unlock somehow or just not implemented yet?
The guns currently dont have a specific class, also I will change the classes.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
The guns currently dont have a specific class, also I will change the classes.
You could make them a rogue weapon. Having the rogue given an option between using a dagger or pistol, especially duel wielding, would be a way to add another physical "ranged" class outside of the casting classes.

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes