236Manko

Aug 31, 2017
go deeper
alraunes can also spawn in plant encounters in the forest so double check those plants in the forest south of suma

joaquin69

Jun 24, 2021
Heya. Just got this game and its pretty neat, but why won't characters get preggo when using interact > sex from the menu? And is there another way of making party members fuck?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Heya. Just got this game and its pretty neat, but why won't characters get preggo when using interact > sex from the menu? And is there another way of making party members fuck?
I already fixed that, apply the last patch

joaquin69

Jun 24, 2021
I just checked and it works, what patch version you applied? The current version is 0.5.60
Descendants_of_the_Forest_patch_v0.5.56.ra
I assume this is the latest one.

I'll do a clean install, re-apply the patch again and report back.

EDIT: Works. I'm just stupid :)

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Descendants_of_the_Forest_patch_v0.5.56.ra
I assume this is the latest one.

I'll do a clean install, re-apply the patch again and report back.

EDIT: Works. I'm just stupid :)
If the other links have outdated paches.
I upload the most recent patches on mega.

• Red Heart
Reactions: joaquin69

Atlas20

Jul 13, 2017
Hello, I wanted to ask/report if by chance I am the only one who has this graphical error in the brothel.

DazDatDaZ

Jul 11, 2024
The official way for party member to fuck each other is
SKILL > Sex > fuck ally
Using interact mean the party leader (the 1st one with blue name) fuck everyone else

Reactions: joaquin69

uTorrentLord

May 13, 2017
Hi, i want to know about pregnancy content for female monsters. Is not implement or half-implement? Because i try get pregnant holstaur, slime, herm-alraune with male character (Skill --> Sex --> Fuck ally) but is not working. In addition, I will say that the number of copulations with a male character is not displayed in the status of female monsters

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Hi, i want to know about pregnancy content for female monsters. Is not implement or half-implement? Because i try get pregnant holstaur, slime, herm-alraune with male character (Skill --> Sex --> Fuck ally) but is not working. In addition, I will say that the number of copulations with a male character is not displayed in the status of female monsters
Currently no.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes