Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
For sure I missed a lot ones
I did the bee mission and killed the bee queen
How I get a potion ? For a bee transformation ?
Sorry to bother but this game is super awesome I’m considering to subscribe to your patreon
Im currently working in some requests to add that potion.

Reactions: Randomplayer
Jul 22, 2022
Hi I'm absolutely LOVING this game but question how does one turn a male into a Futa/Herm

Because I LOVE that this game has Gender bending one of my most personal favorite kinks in these types of games along with Futa/Herm and want to turn my entire male party of Dark Elves into THICC and Hung Futa/Herm Mommies

So any direction on how and where to get the Futa/Herm TF's would be wonderful.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Which of those are inheritable?
I don't know about the bee or mushrooms, but basically everything but the slimes and possession. The kids will be a "half-beast" with traits of the beast that got the parent pregnant. I think if both parents are the same race it just makes the classification a full beast-man. But visually the same, I.e. bunny traits if the mother was impregnated as a bunny-girl. The harder ones to get would be the bunny, cat, and dog traits since there isn't a potion or enemy for them yet so someone has to be corrupted.

Possession is kinda weird since it's a ghost that takes over a party member for a few turns with a strength of 1-3. 1 being slight physical alteration depending on the color of the enemy name (blue more masculine, pink more feminine) and 3 being a total sex conversion. But I haven't had any female party members be impregnated so not sure if that causes any trait passage. Pink doesn't come with a womb, so they can't get pregnant by default. I kinda feel like the changes should last after the possession ends, but I also can see why that isn't a thing.

Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Hi I'm absolutely LOVING this game but question how does one turn a male into a Futa/Herm

Because I LOVE that this game has Gender bending one of my most personal favorite kinks in these types of games along with Futa/Herm and want to turn my entire male party of Dark Elves into THICC and Hung Futa/Herm Mommies

So any direction on how and where to get the Futa/Herm TF's would be wonderful.
-Some enemies use skills that increase the breasts size or feminize.
-You can find Boobshooms.
-You can buy Breast Increase Potion.

Jul 22, 2022
Alright another question is there anything that gives you a pussy or increases your dick size

Because I've noticed being feminized shrinks your dick which I don't want because again trying to become Futa Mommy.

So are there any enemies or items that increase dick size and give you pussy because not a Fan of D-Girl since you know Futa/Herms have both cock and pussy which is why they're so HOT!

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Alright another question is there anything that gives you a pussy or increases your dick size

Because I've noticed being feminized shrinks your dick which I don't want because again trying to become Futa Mommy.

So are there any enemies or items that increase dick size and give you pussy because not a Fan of D-Girl since you know Futa/Herms have both cock and pussy which is why they're so HOT!
As you explore you should come across a tent that you can enter to meet a dark elf witch. She sells sex change potions, and after you do her herb quest you should have more modification potions for that sort of thing. Also this is where you can do requests to bring monster drops for money/transformation potions.

As for enemies, the two that I think off hand that make a male a herm would be the alurune and holstaur, I think a female becomes a herm as well. More sure on the latter than former, but pretty sure both just go for herm status.

Also going back to the witch, she sells potions that will lock in a pregnancy so the offspring will be born a certain sex. So you could guarantee every kid will be born a futa/herm if you wanted.

Jul 22, 2022
As you explore you should come across a tent that you can enter to meet a dark elf witch. She sells sex change potions, and after you do her herb quest you should have more modification potions for that sort of thing. Also this is where you can do requests to bring monster drops for money/transformation potions.

As for enemies, the two that I think off hand that make a male a herm would be the alurune and holstaur, I think a female becomes a herm as well. More sure on the latter than former, but pretty sure both just go for herm status.

Also going back to the witch, she sells potions that will lock in a pregnancy so the offspring will be born a certain sex. So you could guarantee every kid will be born a futa/herm if you wanted.
Thanks man really appreciate it

Reactions: Moon2587

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Small feedback, I've been busy so I can't retread my progress from before my restart so quickly.
It is solely aesthetic transformation feedback.
  1. You managed to fix the claws at the ends of arms in werewolf transformation, good job.
  2. However, if a character has ever consumed a wereslut potion before without dispelling it with the potion that removes / resets all transformations, the character can never gain claws from any future transformation - seems like a bug.
  3. Consider the feedback surrounding recoloring of transformations - someone on this thread earlier wanted to recolor their succubus' skin, I wanted to utilize the wereslut transformation to create bimbo-clothed hybrid characters but can't change hair color, and in retrospect certain transformations have very strong coloring, like the alraune forces green skin and magenta makeup and nails. The mushroom also forces a waxy pale skin appearance. I think people would want to color some things in transformation however having default colors apply as they do now is a good idea.
Miscellaneous question: since I'm restarting from zero to give the game's new revisions a chance, where would I find the mushrooms (all 3 types), naga (snake), and mermaid transformations in the world? I'm assuming the bee transformations are at the hive.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Small feedback, I've been busy so I can't retread my progress from before my restart so quickly.
It is solely aesthetic transformation feedback.
  1. You managed to fix the claws at the ends of arms in werewolf transformation, good job.
  2. However, if a character has ever consumed a wereslut potion before without dispelling it with the potion that removes / resets all transformations, the character can never gain claws from any future transformation - seems like a bug.
  3. Consider the feedback surrounding recoloring of transformations - someone on this thread earlier wanted to recolor their succubus' skin, I wanted to utilize the wereslut transformation to create bimbo-clothed hybrid characters but can't change hair color, and in retrospect certain transformations have very strong coloring, like the alraune forces green skin and magenta makeup and nails. The mushroom also forces a waxy pale skin appearance. I think people would want to color some things in transformation however having default colors apply as they do now is a good idea.
Miscellaneous question: since I'm restarting from zero to give the game's new revisions a chance, where would I find the mushrooms (all 3 types), naga (snake), and mermaid transformations in the world? I'm assuming the bee transformations are at the hive.
I still haven't added the naga nor mermaid, the mushrooms appear in the battle against the boss of the Deceptive Forest and after some request that I still haven't added, also I havent changed nothing from the start of the game yet.

kamidds

Jul 15, 2021
Very cool game! Will you implement orcs and goblins as playable races with the paperdoll system or just as enemies? Thank you for your work!

Jul 22, 2022
Alright now that I figured out to become a Hermaphrodite

I have a question is it intentional that the game refers to your character as an it even though you have a womanly appearance and have both a cock and pussy?

Because if so, I'm not the biggest fan of that and was curious if there's an option in game that I'm missing that lets me fix this issue or it just a Bug?

Other than that I'm LOVING the game so far as an RPG fanatic, with it being my most personal favorite genre along with action/adventure, Fighting and Hack N Slash/Beat em Up's

Also my last question is what increases Dick Size because after making my entire party herms only one them has a Dick big enough to fuck the other, where as every time I've tried to impregnate my MC with my other fellow Futa's it gives me the message they're cock is too small for this

So that's my only request is how to increase Dick Size and that's about it again loving the game can't wait for it to finish as this one of the few games that has a lot of my most personal favorite kinks excluding weight gain, BBW and Giantess.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Alright now that I figured out to become a Hermaphrodite

I have a question is it intentional that the game refers to your character as an it even though you have a womanly appearance and have both a cock and pussy?

Because if so, I'm not the biggest fan of that and was curious if there's an option in game that I'm missing that lets me fix this issue or it just a Bug?
I second on the pronoun complaint. This issue may as well be tackled along with the inappropriate spacing between actions and pronouns, for example *wordshe* (no space between the word and pronoun she). Although "it" might apply to an arguably non-sexed sexy creature like a slime, in modern times the singular "they" is fine, and many games gender slime creatures so thus, change "it" to singular "they" (it's the same spelling, just refers to one person / lifeform).

Also my last question is what increases Dick Size because after making my entire party herms only one them has a Dick big enough to fuck the other, where as every time I've tried to impregnate my MC with my other fellow Futa's it gives me the message they're cock is too small for this

So that's my only request is how to increase Dick Size and that's about it again loving the game can't wait for it to finish as this one of the few games that has a lot of my most personal favorite kinks excluding weight gain, BBW and Giantess.
This gets a little nuanced. I'll tackle the exception case first: the wereslut transformation seems to state the character's penis is too small even if you make the effort to increase it. The transformation might be bugged to disallow sex on the basis that it does declare the penis is too small and changes the size to match the status, but when the penis is increased the wereslut still can't penetrate (so I've seen last time I tested).

Now that the exception is out of the way: the "legitimate" early way to get a penis is to sneak into the Amazon's zone at night when the guards are asleep and steal their dickshroom crops. You need to consume 5 within a single day for it to count towards penis growth, but 5 do not appear in a single day so hold on to those, put them in your base's storage, and consume them in multiples of 5. For each 5 a character eats, they will first gain a penis then have it grow in subsequence increases.

Cool. Now I get to tell you how to metagame the system and not do it the "legitimate" way, although what I'll describe is also intended but requires intuitive gaming logic. First, have a character with a vagina you intend to put a penis on who does not have a penis yet. Then visit the witch for a sex change potion - it turns a vagina into a penis and vice-versa, and turns any positive boob size down to flat (size zero). Okay, so you changed a woman into a man... but you're not done yet. In the early parts of the entry forest past the mines quest to open a fast path to it from Resta, play the early forest area normally and look out for flower enemies. You'll get a free way to make feminine characters by attacking the alraune target from the mine quest - an enemy formation of 1 alraune and some X hormone plants. X hormone is feminine, so if you delay killing these enemies and have healing so stall the fight, characters will get turned feminine when their attacks proc. It's rather indiscriminate so if you're not changing the knight's sex (has Provoke to draw attention) and you don't want other characters feminized, consider the easier battle option: attacking flower enemies in the early forest areas. Some of them will be the X hormone kind. Y hormone flowers appear in later forest areas.

A little later in the same area, the alraune transform potion will force a character to be a herm.

Much later you can ask the Dark Elf witch to brew you part transformation potions, which target small elements of the character.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
I haven't figured out how to get the mushroom transformation in game. Is it involved with building the farmer's house?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I haven't figured out how to get the mushroom transformation in game. Is it involved with building the farmer's house?
I almost finish the new request that will unlock the mushroom potions, you can fight the mushrooms in the boss battle of the Deceptive Forest.

Yreva

May 6, 2018
How does one cure the inflation status?
(Sorry figured it, just needed to have a wank)

Also idk if it's a bug but I can not get rid of my dickgirls womb

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2017
I second on the pronoun complaint. This issue may as well be tackled along with the inappropriate spacing between actions and pronouns, for example *wordshe* (no space between the word and pronoun she). Although "it" might apply to an arguably non-sexed sexy creature like a slime, in modern times the singular "they" is fine, and many games gender slime creatures so thus, change "it" to singular "they" (it's the same spelling, just refers to one person / lifeform).
Singular 'they' has been in use for centuries; there's nothing modern about it except the manufacturing of a controversy around it.

Now that the exception is out of the way: the "legitimate" early way to get a penis is to sneak into the Amazon's zone at night when the guards are asleep and steal their dickshroom crops.
So that's where those moved!

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
How does one cure the inflation status?
(Sorry figured it, just needed to have a wank)

Also idk if it's a bug but I can not get rid of my dickgirls womb
Possible bug if you already tried the womb removing potion the witch sells. It won't work if the character has a vagina though, so sex change away the vagina first.

Miscellaneous: I feel this game needs more difficulty although keeping it optional is fine. Really some kind of base multipliers on an option toggle would be enough. Little-to-no consideration, Hard difficulty makes enemies hit 2x as hard and have 2x as much health. I suspect even this would be too easy. Does gameplay past the corrupted cave get much harder? Even ogres and groups of orcs were easily soloable.

Reactions: Yreva and Eropixel

Yreva

May 6, 2018
Possible bug if you already tried the womb removing potion the witch sells. It won't work if the character has a vagina though, so sex change away the vagina first.

Miscellaneous: I feel this game needs more difficulty although keeping it optional is fine. Really some kind of base multipliers on an option toggle would be enough. Little-to-no consideration, Hard difficulty makes enemies hit 2x as hard and have 2x as much health. I suspect even this would be too easy. Does gameplay past the corrupted cave get much harder? Even ogres and groups of orcs were easily soloable.
Thank you, I guess I turned her from a girl into a dickgirl, changed her to a boy and that fixed it.

Also I gotta say this is an incredible game, little tedious at times for some of the requests, love that large breasts give them bigger mana pools, great detail.

Reactions: Eropixel
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes