Aclass

Feb 12, 2020
Thanks for that, also i think theres an issue with the womb disappear potion, I've tried to use it on a dickgirl but no matter how many I use the womb still stays.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Next update, I will change it with other graphic.
That is fine. Although I do not know where arachnophobia comes from for it to be so common and supported. I do recall World of Warcraft seriously addressed arachnophobia with a setting that replaced all spider monsters in a spider dungeon with crabs. Because crabs on webs is nothing to complain about since spiders are scarier.

I wouldn't say spiders make or break the game for me, but there's atmosphere to think about since part of the forest has webs on trees where the spiders descend for surprise attacks. Arachnophobia is difficult to deal with as a developer because some areas are designed for spider inclusion, hence the usual route to replace with a setting.

Reactions: Eropixel

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
That is fine. Although I do not know where arachnophobia comes from for it to be so common and supported. I do recall World of Warcraft seriously addressed arachnophobia with a setting that replaced all spider monsters in a spider dungeon with crabs. Because crabs on webs is nothing to complain about since spiders are scarier.

I wouldn't say spiders make or break the game for me, but there's atmosphere to think about since part of the forest has webs on trees where the spiders descend for surprise attacks. Arachnophobia is difficult to deal with as a developer because some areas are designed for spider inclusion, hence the usual route to replace with a setting.
Arachnophobia comes from our ancient monkey brain. It's a behavior that allowed our ancestors to avoid danger, similar case with snakes, and it's not something that develops with experience these people have it since birth

Yreva

May 6, 2018
Thanks for that, also i think theres an issue with the womb disappear potion, I've tried to use it on a dickgirl but no matter how many I use the womb still stays.
Had the same problem, turn them into a boy and then use potions to "girl-ify" them back into a dickgirl, should get rid of the womb

BenBemBang

Jul 21, 2021
One of the blacksmith's quests requires a micro bikini, it said the bikini was sold by a tailor in suma but i can't find it in the shop there

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Loving this game. My only complaint is there's no speed-up option for the battles. It's a QoL feature I think should definitely get added in future in order to make the gameplay loop more fluid and enjoyable.

Also the sex system (which is already solid enough on a foundational level) needs much more development and adjustments. Like for example upper half of a max size penis when erect disappears for characters with breasts, there's no cum in orgasm scenes, things like a small portable view in the corner during the sex scenes showing the internal body parts during the sex and also the impregnation sequence would also be great.

The game is so close to utter greatness. Here's hoping future updates addresses these issues.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Loving this game. My only complaint is there's no speed-up option for the battles. It's a QoL feature I think should definitely get added in future in order to make the gameplay loop more fluid and enjoyable.

Also the sex system (which is already solid enough on a foundational level) needs much more development and adjustments. Like for example upper half of a max size penis when erect disappears for characters with breasts, there's no cum in orgasm scenes, things like a small portable view in the corner during the sex scenes showing the internal body parts during the sex and also the impregnation sequence would also be great.

The game is so close to utter greatness. Here's hoping future updates addresses these issues.
The combat used to be faster in earlier builds, but holding the speed up button tended to break the game. The speed it's at now might be because with all the variables it keeps the game from breaking.

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but it is actually possible to edit your items and stats with the RpgMakerSaveEdit tool. Just move your save file from the Savefiles folder to the folder with the Game.rvproj2 file, and you can open it with the save edit tool and access all the items. Then, once you have given yourself what items you want and saved it, move the save file back into the Savefiles folder.

Reactions: Nessiah

SyakirZAH

Apr 21, 2022
Hi, I have question. Why this is showed up? There also showed like "START" "true" "false" "END" I already spam ok but at the end. The game just force close. So... How to fix this?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Hi, I have question. Why this is showed up? There also showed like "START" "true" "false" "END" I already spam ok but at the end. The game just force close. So... How to fix this?
What were you doing when it happened?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Just placing this here for posterity and to save some space. It's my recent run, but by no means legit. I have done some grinding off-stream some tweaks for gold and transformative potions. As of 0.5.61, all quests are done except the unfinished one, and I checked to see if there were more in the mines but no luck. Also, I have not used much of the workshops for the towns, so the recipes aren't fully discovered. If anyone else wants to skip ahead with some buffed equipment or doesn't want to deal with the grind, feel free to use it.

Reactions: Nessiah
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes