SyakirZAH

Apr 21, 2022
What were you doing when it happened?
I just spam the "OK" Button. Repeat it. First pop up is "Creating custom variables" And "Creating parent variables" Then the setting of content appear like the male pregnancy and something like that (I forgot) then the new pop up appear like "START" "true" "false" "END" I keep spamming until the game force close. So... Do you know how to fix it? (Sorry for poor language.)

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Youre playing in Joiplay?
I just spam the "OK" Button. Repeat it. First pop up is "Creating custom variables" And "Creating parent variables" Then the setting of content appear like the male pregnancy and something like that (I forgot) then the new pop up appear like "START" "true" "false" "END" I keep spamming until the game force close. So... Do you know how to fix it? (Sorry for poor language.)

SyakirZAH

Apr 21, 2022
Try deactivate the tricks/hacks at the start, via game options.
Ok, I can play the game but still the annoying pop up always appear when I made a choice so I need to use auto-clicker to get of rid those pop up. And also, I find some bug like when I'm interact with the characters, when I'm store some items to the storage at the base, and when i'm try to use wine to increase my character lifespan the game force close. And that really annoying. Also when I'm fight this "222" Always pop up, I can't do anything. I've been use auto-clicker and wait like for 5 minutes but this "222" Pop up always appear like a never end pop up. This is not playable at all for me. I'm confused why other peoples can play use joiplay while I'm not.

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Ok, I can play the game but still the annoying pop up always appear when I made a choice so I need to use auto-clicker to get of rid those pop up. And also, I find some bug like when I'm interact with the characters, when I'm store some items to the storage at the base, and when i'm try to use wine to increase my character lifespan the game force close. And that really annoying. Also when I'm fight this "222" Always pop up, I can't do anything. I've been use auto-clicker and wait like for 5 minutes but this "222" Pop up always appear like a never end pop up. This is not playable at all for me. I'm confused why other peoples can play use joiplay while I'm not.
You're playing the last version? Anyway, I'm already finishing the new update.

Reactions: jardin295312

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Updated
v0.6.00
-Remade the new torso size graphics.
-Completed the arms equipment graphics for the new arms size.
-Fixed some equipment graphics.
-Added main pose variations.
-Added a minigame.
-Added some requests.
-Added some equipment.
-Added Arachnophobia to system option to change the Spiders graphic.
-Enabled Mushwoman/Mushrooman.
-Added some face expressions.

System
-Improved quests system.
-Added battle win/lose conditions.

Extra
-Added second color for some equipments.
-Added some equipment. (TLOZ)
Bugfixes

-Fixed some minor bugs.
-Corrected some texts.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.6.01
-Crash when fighting Thiefs/Bandits.

v0.6.02
-New requests don't start the start conversations.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Hello dev, is there any roadmap or a list of future things that is planned for the game? Fetishes, gameplay elements, things like that? I'm very interested in this game!

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes