Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Descendants v0.6.00.rar extracting the files is verry slow dont know wy
douwnload it from mega maby dev can look ito it

got a verry powerfull pc so i fink its somthing with the file
Yeah, it's normal. Happens a lot in games where there's a paper doll system meant to emulate facial features, visible equipment, emotes, animations, status afflictions, and more. Sure, the combinations are not the issue, it's when they're required which is dictated by the game logic depending on what you're doing in the game world, i.e. RPGMaker.

Sure, the filesize ain't big, but it's deceptive :p

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.6.06
-Recruited/Tamed allies don't make acions in battle.
-Popup message when some skills were used.
-Crash when a recruited/tamed allies have a contact state.
-Enabled contact states of allies.

Lemmethink

Jan 23, 2021
Combat just to slow. Takes forever to do a single battle.
Also, game folder contain 30000+ files, wouldn't combining assets into libraries/packs speed up gameplay? (no idea how it work exactly in RPGM, but this is the first game i see done in RPGM that is running so slow).

JWLF

Jan 7, 2018
无标题.jpg

I am pretty sure that the FONT has been correctly installed, and the ttf file is in the "Fonts" folder

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Also, game folder contain 30000+ files, wouldn't combining assets into libraries/packs speed up gameplay? (no idea how it work exactly in RPGM, but this is the first game i see done in RPGM that is running so slow).
Are you using an old PC?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Are you using an old PC?
On older PCs it will be slow, if you have a android it is faster.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Im missing some stuff in my game that Im curious on how to unlock. So when you complete the quests for the Guild lady and the young couple, you can visit them but you cant do anything there. I also didnt see any changes in their avatars for the young couple.

I have no idea where to fund mushwomen. I already completed the quest for the witch so Im a bit lost on where to find more for the dark elf request.

I dont know if you can visit the witch yet, she says come back later for potions but theres no dev note or anything saying if its incomplete or not.

Mystery underwear needed to unlock more stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few things to craft from the dark elf, despite being endgame, Ive never found the ingredient for. If its Y hormones, Ive killed a metric ton of those plants and never got a single drop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel

Lemmethink

Jan 23, 2021
On older PCs it will be slow, if you have a android it is faster.
I don't think it's "old PC" issue. And my PC isn't old.
On android you use joiplay to run game. Files for joiplay are packed into archieve I assume, so in this case whole archieve act as a library, that's why it run faster.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes