Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Im missing some stuff in my game that Im curious on how to unlock. So when you complete the quests for the Guild lady and the young couple, you can visit them but you cant do anything there. I also didnt see any changes in their avatars for the young couple.

I have no idea where to fund mushwomen. I already completed the quest for the witch so Im a bit lost on where to find more for the dark elf request.

I dont know if you can visit the witch yet, she says come back later for potions but theres no dev note or anything saying if its incomplete or not.

Mystery underwear needed to unlock more stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few things to craft from the dark elf, despite being endgame, Ive never found the ingredient for. If its Y hormones, Ive killed a metric ton of those plants and never got a single drop.
The mushwoman/mushrooman appear in the same map you fight the Weeds once you finish the request.

Lemmethink

Jan 23, 2021
I installed android emulator on PC, installed joiplay in emulator, added game to emulator library. So, while combat in the game run faster in joiplay (emulated anroid packing files of the game into single image (package) during installation) - as a result during gameplay OS doesn't read thousands different small files one by one. So combat is faster. Game itself in joiplay however run slower than on PC in RPG maker (fps suffer). So it confirms that game currently just not optimized. Combining game files into libraries/packages are usually done to optimize game. For example it faster for OS to read content of 2GB file, compared to 2 GB of content spread into thousands of small files.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I installed android emulator on PC, installed joiplay in emulator, added game to emulator library. So, while combat in the game run faster in joiplay (emulated anroid packing files of the game into single image (package) during installation) - as a result during gameplay OS doesn't read thousands different small files one by one. So combat is faster. Game itself in joiplay however run slower than on PC in RPG maker (fps suffer). So it confirms that game currently just not optimized. Combining game files into libraries/packages are usually done to optimize game. For example it faster for OS to read content of 2GB file, compared to 2 GB of content spread into thousands of small files.
Maybe encrypt the files with the RPG Maker engine? I dont know about combine the files into libraries or packages but the rpg maker engine can encrypt them in one file.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.6.08
-Wrong legs pose check.
-Fixed Party Status bars when the screen fade.
-Fixed Food Window, Time Window and Button Notes when the screen fade.
-Fixed Quests time lapse bug.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Im missing some stuff in my game that Im curious on how to unlock. So when you complete the quests for the Guild lady and the young couple, you can visit them but you cant do anything there. I also didnt see any changes in their avatars for the young couple.

I have no idea where to fund mushwomen. I already completed the quest for the witch so Im a bit lost on where to find more for the dark elf request.

I dont know if you can visit the witch yet, she says come back later for potions but theres no dev note or anything saying if its incomplete or not.

A few things to craft from the dark elf, despite being endgame, Ive never found the ingredient for. If its Y hormones, Ive killed a metric ton of those plants and never got a single drop.
Fixed the #1

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
This crashes the moment it tries to display a character on screen. Considering the fact that I only use HDDs (=> slowish speed), I'm guessing it's trying to display parts of the character before they're fully loaded.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
0.3v is a slow version in general is was dealt with a bit in later versions but its been awhile since i played i have an old save file somewhere around here

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
This crashes the moment it tries to display a character on screen. Considering the fact that I only use HDDs (=> slowish speed), I'm guessing it's trying to display parts of the character before they're fully loaded.
In wich version? And in what menu?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022

The recipe: Micro Bikini+Bat Wing+Spider Web

Aug 4, 2017
Im not sure if this has been suggested before, but please, consider making it so that a mob can only initiate combat with your party if it collides with the leading member, it's obnoxious running around them and then having them "get the jump" on your party because they touched your last member.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel

dogaken3228

Sep 2, 2022
How to complete royal bee quest for dark elf if I did quest on the bee hive in Suma city? I hadn`t found any royal bee,except in boss battle, but I did this in previous update and upload this old save on new patch. Maybe im unlucky while had only soldier or worker bees in combat. Also, is lamia/mermaid transformation from previous update is obtainable now?

Edit: I had the next crash when trying to go on the parade in Muruti in wrong time

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
latest version, very start of game where it asks you whether or not you want to edit your beginning party
Were you editing a character and the game closed without any messages?
Maybe the bug has already been fixed (v0.6.08), and if it continues to occur, try several times, the same thing happened to others and the bug did not occur again.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
How to complete royal bee quest for dark elf if I did quest on the bee hive in Suma city? I hadn`t found any royal bee,except in boss battle, but I did this in previous update and upload this old save on new patch. Maybe im unlucky while had only soldier or worker bees in combat. Also, is lamia/mermaid transformation from previous update is obtainable now?

Edit: I had the next crash when trying to go on the parade in Muruti in wrong time
The royal and H-Bees (Humanoid Bees) should appear in the upper floors.

Tha Parade bug happens each time?

dogaken3228

Sep 2, 2022
The royal and H-Bees (Humanoid Bees) should appear in the upper floors.

Tha Parade bug happens each time?
Yes, each time. Royal an H-bees not appears, only soldier and worker bees. Also I can`t find mushwooman after completing witches quest on weeds - on the same location where quest was there are only hormone plants and alraunes, not the mushwomans.
Edit: nevermind, I found H-bees and royal bees, I was just unlucky

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes