Kub1nka21

Apr 13, 2022
Hello. Tell me please, is it worth starting a new game in the new version? I already got to the content with Izzy.
I mean, will I not miss anything (texts, images, plot) if I load my save game on the new version?
Thanks for the answer. And thanks for the game. I really liked.

rtkamb

Jul 22, 2017
Why is it tag as Complete, its still beta on TFGames? The game currently only done with 2/5 for working for Valerie's friends.
Btw there is no need to think which friend to play as after your done with 1 you get to continue another friend.
I'm curiouse about this as well. The Patreon clearly states there is more content coming, and even in game it says there is still stuff to come. Probibly just an error on f95's side.

netsec

Jun 24, 2018
can i jump to the point where i need to chose between izzy and raven? i picked raven and its not a finished path. and i dont want toplay another 2 hours to get there again

netsec

Jun 24, 2018
i completed all of ravens training and valerie still forces me to go to more..... i think its some kind of bug but im completely stucked......aaaaah

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
I am unsure if this game is actually completed (yes it has endings, but the endings seem to be Easy THE END kind of endings, not one filled with closure or explanation) if it is, the ending was rushed and the content filled with Valerie seems a quite grindy. (additionally since there were still some unreleased contents i think its not done)

Reactions: rtkamb and jiffk

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I'm curiouse about this as well. The Patreon clearly states there is more content coming, and even in game it says there is still stuff to come. Probibly just an error on f95's side.
I am unsure if this game is actually completed (yes it has endings, but the endings seem to be Easy THE END kind of endings, not one filled with closure or explanation) if it is, the ending was rushed and the content filled with Valerie seems a quite grindy. (additionally since there were still some unreleased contents i think its not done)
I suspect its the OP fault for tagging as Complete just because its v1.0, I think the dev only adding part of the endings since its for "Confronting Valarie" but the part where you get kick out with just a slut outfit seems to have more content if you don't see the doc. Just gonna wait for TFGames and Patreon if the OP or MOD don't fix title tag.

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
not a glitch
read what there being said
use your stop word before you get above 50 stamina
it is a glitch there is no way past this point in the game you start at 50 it is supposed to go down but instead your stamina goes up so Raviens training never ends if you use the safe word it says "You pussed out too early, no points".

netsec

Jun 24, 2018
yep. i had the same problem. and since i ouldnt finish her i couldnt go to the doctore either. since then i went trough the game again now i started with isabella and after went with raven and i didnt had the same probleme and could finish her too. so start with isa and go rave after

• Sad
Reactions: imbatshit452

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
yep. i had the same problem. and since i ouldnt finish her i couldnt go to the doctore either. since then i went trough the game again now i started with isabella and after went with raven and i didnt had the same probleme and could finish her too. so start with isa and go rave after
i started with the other woman Isabella and did the house selling stuff first but still could not get past Ravens training.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
why does the game say complete I went all the way through it and there seemed to still be a lot of content missing

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
why does the game say complete I went all the way through it and there seemed to still be a lot of content missing
It was said earlier but it might be due to the fact that the uploader or some one else marked it complete the moment that it became v1.00 because, that is often believed to be the universal complete sign. (i could be wrong but this was most likely)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It was said earlier but it might be due to the fact that the uploader or some one else marked it complete the moment that it became v1.00 because, that is often believed to be the universal complete sign. (i could be wrong but this was most likely)
read Yuscia's

Reactions: Gonzolino

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
wtf are you even supposed to do? It's just work, bar, sleep; rinse and repeat. Nothing happens.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes