Hydragon98

Mar 3, 2018
I try several outfits with nipple piercings but no more result...
I have more than 2000$.
My debt is 180k$
My endurance 52 or 53, all trainings have no more effect.
press f12 -> console and write some text

SugarCube.State.active.variables.ravTrain=true
SugarCube.State.active.variables.eventCol
and change variables "Raven3Rem" to "RavenEndgame"

have fun

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021
Don't think its completed cause theres still 2 trainers that haven't been implemented.

uploader probably confused Completeable with Complete

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
I am kind of trapped in the house, run around in the rooms and can't find something to solve this. please help!

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
can someone share a save i really dont want to play 2 hours again just for 3 min of extra content
Oh lord, the song of my people. I've gotten into the habit of storing the game folders with versions in their names with nothing but the save files in them. When that fails saveeditonline.com and I become good friends. ><

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The full changelog from tfgamessite :

Version 0.1: First version! I hope you guys like it!

Version 0.2: Girl's Night Out Update

Version 0.3: A new routine Update

Version 0.3.1: Typos, rewrites, job search update

Version 0.4: Added Izzy as a new contact to train under after reaching a certain point with Valerie

Version 1.0: Updated UI, added endings, game can be "finished"

Version 1.1: Continuation of main story, added Jessica as a new contact to train under

dagoeba

Jul 13, 2017
I tried loading a save from about 3 months ago and got "This Save File is incompatible with this version. Please use a save file for Version 1.1 or start a new game" :(

gatesi

Dec 30, 2016
I tried loading a save from about 3 months ago and got "This Save File is incompatible with this version. Please use a save file for Version 1.1 or start a new game" :(
I have similar problem, couldn't use any of my old saves. Also I don't feel like grinding for another 3 hours again just to see the extra Jessica content. If anyone has a save they can share that would be much appreciated.

Feb 20, 2022
Is there finally dominant content?
I remember greyed out options hinting at the opportunity of a reversal in the power dynamic...

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes