Bevnkev

Aug 18, 2022
I did, several times, I always end up in the same loop:
Jessica: "we'll continue with your training next week"
Valerie (sunday): "Now you just need to finish up your work with Jessica!"
Valerie (Monday): "Oh I see you gave Jessica a call! [] Remember to visit her office at the stadium to keep yourself updated on what she needs from you,"
Jessica doesn't change anything

¯\(°_o)/¯
Have you visited the "Sketchy Tattoo Parlour" and had your tongue pierced
(should be in "Your Tasks" list if you haven't)
Next possible block stage (if I remember correctly) will be wearing the appropriate cheerleaders uniform (includes hair bow)

azumanga

Nov 27, 2020
Be sure to look at your tasks list, I found sometimes I had to do something but it was only listed in the task list.

h2812337

May 22, 2018
Yeah I'm with the others; my game simply will not proceed past electrolysis. Once complete the plot doesn't progress, even if you don't also have Suzy/Jess quests.

Droopynator

Jan 8, 2020
Have you visited the "Sketchy Tattoo Parlour" and had your tongue pierced
(should be in "Your Tasks" list if you haven't)
Next possible block stage (if I remember correctly) will be wearing the appropriate cheerleaders uniform (includes hair bow)
Visited. Got piercing
Cheerleader uniform bought and worn

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand the cheerleader minigame with the color coded ding dongs.

EDIT=
Beat it but not sure how and I feel dirty

Last edited:

azumanga

Nov 27, 2020
No task left (beside " Pay Back Medical Debt ", of course)
I think when it says that you have to pay back enough medical debt to get to the "next stage" -- the message will eventually get crossed out. I'll be honest, it was a grind to get enough money to get to the next step so I often cheated some bonus money at that point.

Droopynator

Jan 8, 2020
I think when it says that you have to pay back enough medical debt to get to the "next stage" -- the message will eventually get crossed out. I'll be honest, it was a grind to get enough money to get to the next step so I often cheated some bonus money at that point.
I went down to 90K, no change.
It seemed far fetched anyway: the "Pay Back Medical Debt" hasn't been crossed once before, why would it be now?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
The order of dance moves is randomly generated. So the one working for others will most likely not work vor you, also using the twine back function at the wrong moment will result in a new one being generated, so no back scumming.

But you can still 'cheat', see my post here.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes