Wa7120618

Feb 11, 2022
Has anyone else got past as far as the third "fight" and had nothing new appear? I got past it, and I can move around, but nothing else is happening. I thought something was going to open up afterwards, but I see no new buttons.

chiraf4

Jul 22, 2022
bro one of the best 18+ games i have ever played multiple endings are good. Game gives a good closure to the story at the end. Overall Great game. Continue the good work

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
"Alrighty, let's start with something easy, can you Boil Some Water for me?" asks Sarah sweetly.

block all combinations tried

Reactions: Kub1nka21

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
It already happened once (just a date), and now it says "Too focused on preparing for your big date" when I want to go to the Bar. Nothing more.
There's clearly a game breaking bug here around the time you get the cheerleading outfit if anyone has a working save from around then please share.

Or even a save where jessica has not be started as a trainer.

Edit: Attached my broken save, I can get 2 of the ending that occur depending on confrontation choice after talking to the doctor but if I choose to just accept things and continue on it softlocks.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
Any idea if it is possible to become Raven's "partner" somehow?
I've seen various comments - and a changelog, I think? - that seem to hint towards Raven being able to become the player's new mistress somehow, but I don't know how to achieve this if it is at all possible.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Any idea if it is possible to become Raven's "partner" somehow?
I've seen various comments - and a changelog, I think? - that seem to hint towards Raven being able to become the player's new mistress somehow, but I don't know how to achieve this if it is at all possible.
yeah i was also wondering if you could get a route with her anyone know?

fatkichaddi

Oct 18, 2021
Cannot complete fighting the guys part at the so called "castle" VR test, keeps going back to wake-up at checkpoint.

Pls share what needs to be done here, it has become quite frustrating now doing / trying the same things again and again.

Last edited:

Luxarness

Jun 8, 2023
Has anyone figured out how to get past this stage?

"You look great, and I bet your skin feels even better! Finish up the week and we'll get you ready for your first meetup!"

I'm stuck, since I make so many saves I've tried different ways but in the end I'm stuck at this point.

I tried to:
- See the Doctor (and stay with Valerie)
- Not see the doctor.
- Contact Jessica (and then she stops waiting for valerie's task first).
- Do not contact Jessica and just keep going.

I don't know how to pass this point, maybe someone have a savefile just past this bug?

Seeing the previous posts it is clear that there is a bug at this point, I would like to try one of the previous versions of the game but I can't find them, after this point I would go back to using 1.3.

---

EDIT:
found the 1.2.1... savefile not compatible.

Known issues (fixed in 1.3):
The following conditions can cause the player become stuck in a loop:
-failure to complete sissygasm training before completing training with a contact.
-failure to finish electrolysis/tanning before completing training with a contact.

So, I've already tried finishing the electrolysis even without contacting Jessica, and I'm still stuck in a loop.
I make one last attempt, I'll contact Jessica and start the training but then I just do the other tasks and then finish with Jessica.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2022
Newbie needing help here, guys. I can't proceed further with Izzy because apparently my wardrobe style is "Confused" and not "Professional", even though I'm having a professional woman's hair cut, shoes, and clothes. Nothing I wear seems to solve this. Any help for walkthrough with Valerie's "friends" would be much appreciated. Does anyone have a full walkthrough with Valerie's friends? what to wear

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes