Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Paid for by patrons

Good news is, v0.3.1 is complete, here's a link!

Lots of fixed typos, lots of rewrites towards the end of the current content, added some things here and there (like new clothing options after the Girl's night out event). Also added a "job search" option in the current end game content with a side story to help round out that narrative a little better. Lots of other small changes and rewrites, too many to remember at the moment. Enjoy!

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Unlocked

My living situation is changing (for the better) but, part of this situation means I'm giving up lots of privacy. As you all might imagine, working on a project like this requires lots of privacy due to it's very nature. I won't get into specifics, but suffice to say that I won't be able to continue development on Descendo.
So what happens now? Well I just released Version 0.3.1, check out the previous post. I've also been hard at work on version 0.4. I would like to get more work in on version 0.4, but I can say that I will release it in an incomplete state in a few weeks.
So what's coming in version 0.4? Izzy, Izzy is coming. Izzy won the poll by a single vote! I've already written a large amount of the passages and a decent amount of coding. I think as part of wrapping this project up, I'll share with you guys what my intended plans were:

Version: 0.4: What's complete? Coding and writing for introducing Izzy, and some tasks she has for you, no media has been created and likely won't be (sorry!)
What I wanted to complete in Version 0.4: after getting trained up as Izzy's real estate partner, you would then be introduced to a mini-game that would involve you navigating a housing plan (complete with interactive floorplan) and using your assets and wits to seduce the client to buy the house. After helping her close on 3 houses, you would satisfy Izzy's training, thus paying down a large chunk of your debt and releasing you to pick another Contact to train under. Unlocks hairstyles
My grand plan:
Version 0.5: Do another poll, Code in and write another one of Valerie's contacts, here's what the plan was depending on the results:
Suzy: Party girl, learn to party hard and fast talk your way into and out of sticky situations, unlocks belly piercings
Raven: Become the perfect sub in her sex dungeon. Bring up your pain tolerance, learn to blank your mind and to serve your mistress. unlocks nipple piercings
Jessica: Join a local cheer leading squad for the town arena football league. Focus on perfecting the blowjob, managing multiple 'members' all while maintaining your cover as a girly cheerleader. unlocks tongue piercing
Sarah: Serve the mysterious "Penthouse Masters". A group of powerful men that expect specific protocol to be followed. Get a peek inside the inner workings of Se Soumettre, learn a bit more about Valerie and hints as to what just the heck is going on here.
Version 0.6: After completing at least two training sessions with Valerie's contacts, you would be free to move on to the last chunk of the game. The idea is that for every training your complete, the more feminine you would become. It would be revealed that both the food Valerie has been feeding you along with the prescription you've been taking has served to help you transition from male to female. You learn the doctor you were treated under was given a membership into Se Soumettre in exchange for helping with your transition.
At this point the charade is over, you would be given several options to influence how the game would end. Including embracing the woman blossoming from within you (would involve surrendering and giving yourself over to a real man), attempt to expose Valerie and the secret society she's involved in (might backfire, might succeed, was still thinking about this one), work as a member of the society, and a few others I hadn't fully mapped out yet.
Version 1.0: UI Update! Now that the game could be "completed", I would give it a fresh coat of paint, motion graphics, some nice CSS stuff, the works
Version 1.1: Implement another of Val's contacts based on poll
Version 1.2: Implement another of Val's contacts based on poll
Version 1.3: Implement the last of Val's contacts
Version 2.0: Begin working on the "Dominant" path. This path would involve giving you the option to subvert Valerie's attempts to sissify you. You would discover the insidious nature of her grand scheme way ahead of time. You would then be given the ability to slowly "conquer" each of her contacts, essentially making them a part of your covert harem. Ultimately you then bring Valerie under your sway and rise to leadership of the very society that sought to turn you into just another sissy slave. At this point you could decide to disband the society, run it but help rehabilitate the sissy's entrapped within, run it but be just as ruthless as those that came before (including sissifying your bar buddies).
The dominant path would be fraught with pitfalls designed to test the player's resolve. Failing too many of the these "tests" might cause the player to fall back into the submissive path. Tests would include determining a trap from a real woman, focusing on things a dominant male would focus on, agreeing to Val's subversive tasks, etc.
I'd like to thank everyone for all the kind words and encouragement I've received while creating this game over the last year, this has been a fun way to write and deliver some erotic stuff. As mentioned before, what I have completed of v 0.4 will be released in a few weeks. That will mark the end of my involvement with Descendo.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
eh, i like these games but i'm not into sissification so i'm going to stay away until new games get posted
I LIKE WHEN MC CAN DO IT WITH SOMEONE NOT BEING THE VICTIM
worthless.gif
Okay then, plenty of other places to be instead of pointing out your dislikes here...
No need for you both to announce it to everyone in this world or the next...
I mean, I don't come to your fetish and tell you I don't like it...

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
How do i find lily ? ive used my old save right before the end of the previous version and now i cant find the tasks for her..dont tell me i have to start from 0 ..cuz NOPE

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
My bad if you see the last comment, I didn’t read the full context; hope you forgive me
It's okay, it just upsets me when peeps pop into a thread on content they have no desire for and say "I don't like your content, but good luck with that." I just don't understand it...

There is some content out there I don't like, but I don't make it a point to express it to the world, I just stay clear of it...

Though, I do find that I'm more inclined to like most content out there, so nothing surprises me and am fluid with enjoying it.

You didn't do anything wrong, as everyone has the right to do whatever it is and like whatever is they want. I was just point out that you didn't have to point it out is all, that there is a better route to go about trying to get the kind of content you want into a game...

Like, constructive criticism to the designer/developer would be better like "Though this game revolves around the idea of sissyfy the MC, but is there going to be a route where the MC can dominate and sissyfy someone else, even if the MC ends up being a sissy themselves or not?" Or something to that effect.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Unlocked

My living situation is changing (for the better) but, part of this situation means I'm giving up lots of privacy. As you all might imagine, working on a project like this requires lots of privacy due to it's very nature. I won't get into specifics, but suffice to say that I won't be able to continue development on Descendo.
So what happens now? Well I just released Version 0.3.1, check out the previous post. I've also been hard at work on version 0.4. I would like to get more work in on version 0.4, but I can say that I will release it in an incomplete state in a few weeks.
So what's coming in version 0.4? Izzy, Izzy is coming. Izzy won the poll by a single vote! I've already written a large amount of the passages and a decent amount of coding. I think as part of wrapping this project up, I'll share with you guys what my intended plans were:

Version: 0.4: What's complete? Coding and writing for introducing Izzy, and some tasks she has for you, no media has been created and likely won't be (sorry!)
What I wanted to complete in Version 0.4: after getting trained up as Izzy's real estate partner, you would then be introduced to a mini-game that would involve you navigating a housing plan (complete with interactive floorplan) and using your assets and wits to seduce the client to buy the house. After helping her close on 3 houses, you would satisfy Izzy's training, thus paying down a large chunk of your debt and releasing you to pick another Contact to train under. Unlocks hairstyles
My grand plan:
Version 0.5: Do another poll, Code in and write another one of Valerie's contacts, here's what the plan was depending on the results:
Suzy: Party girl, learn to party hard and fast talk your way into and out of sticky situations, unlocks belly piercings
Raven: Become the perfect sub in her sex dungeon. Bring up your pain tolerance, learn to blank your mind and to serve your mistress. unlocks nipple piercings
Jessica: Join a local cheer leading squad for the town arena football league. Focus on perfecting the blowjob, managing multiple 'members' all while maintaining your cover as a girly cheerleader. unlocks tongue piercing
Sarah: Serve the mysterious "Penthouse Masters". A group of powerful men that expect specific protocol to be followed. Get a peek inside the inner workings of Se Soumettre, learn a bit more about Valerie and hints as to what just the heck is going on here.
Version 0.6: After completing at least two training sessions with Valerie's contacts, you would be free to move on to the last chunk of the game. The idea is that for every training your complete, the more feminine you would become. It would be revealed that both the food Valerie has been feeding you along with the prescription you've been taking has served to help you transition from male to female. You learn the doctor you were treated under was given a membership into Se Soumettre in exchange for helping with your transition.
At this point the charade is over, you would be given several options to influence how the game would end. Including embracing the woman blossoming from within you (would involve surrendering and giving yourself over to a real man), attempt to expose Valerie and the secret society she's involved in (might backfire, might succeed, was still thinking about this one), work as a member of the society, and a few others I hadn't fully mapped out yet.
Version 1.0: UI Update! Now that the game could be "completed", I would give it a fresh coat of paint, motion graphics, some nice CSS stuff, the works
Version 1.1: Implement another of Val's contacts based on poll
Version 1.2: Implement another of Val's contacts based on poll
Version 1.3: Implement the last of Val's contacts
Version 2.0: Begin working on the "Dominant" path. This path would involve giving you the option to subvert Valerie's attempts to sissify you. You would discover the insidious nature of her grand scheme way ahead of time. You would then be given the ability to slowly "conquer" each of her contacts, essentially making them a part of your covert harem. Ultimately you then bring Valerie under your sway and rise to leadership of the very society that sought to turn you into just another sissy slave. At this point you could decide to disband the society, run it but help rehabilitate the sissy's entrapped within, run it but be just as ruthless as those that came before (including sissifying your bar buddies).
The dominant path would be fraught with pitfalls designed to test the player's resolve. Failing too many of the these "tests" might cause the player to fall back into the submissive path. Tests would include determining a trap from a real woman, focusing on things a dominant male would focus on, agreeing to Val's subversive tasks, etc.
I'd like to thank everyone for all the kind words and encouragement I've received while creating this game over the last year, this has been a fun way to write and deliver some erotic stuff. As mentioned before, what I have completed of v 0.4 will be released in a few weeks. That will mark the end of my involvement with Descendo.
Wish you have the means and time to develop the game to the full potential and versions, including the 2.0. It would be really great!

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
Seems like the majority of these HTML games always consist of sissification. I wish the site had a tag exclusion system so we could ignore games that have tags we don't like. Gonna pass on this one,but good luck to the developer.
I have the same feeling but then about transformation games (when it comes to excluding games). Still for me this could be interesting, gonna give it a go.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Played the game, not very good. The MC is about as dumb as it gets. The writing isn't bad, and some of the ideas are not bad... but it's just executed poorly.

The little guessing game thing with having to decode what's going on in the pictures to avoid a game over is annoying as hell. There doesn't appear to be a way to NOT give out bank account information. If you refuse, then do the date thing again, it just keeps looping. It's like you never refused her the first time, and she's asking again. If you want to progress the story line, you have to give some random bitch your bank account info.

And then when your money disappears on the same day your landlord shows up, with a picture of you somehow.... and you can't put two and two together, to then take out some cash when all the money magically appears the next day, so you don't have to worry about not having the rent again, when it obviously is going to happen again because that stupid bitch you gave your bank account information to is actually a psycho... but the MC is so beta, and so stupid, that he can't put two and two together.

If you like MC's who are a beta male AND stupid as fuck, then this is the game for you I guess.

Reactions: cutepervyboi
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes