D

Deleted member 219172

In my opinion it is one of the best TF games. the style is great and the development of mc in the game is not too fast. Cool story, well made and good media content

+1

hope for updates, actually 4.0 is at TFgames

:cool::cool:

Reactions: chillit67

ArkRexkon

Aug 25, 2017
the thing i wonder most about is why the "mc" faced with this things doesn't go nope! and look for another girl (if its under assumption that the mc is a straight man that wasn't into it or secretly thinking about it.)

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
another tfgames, with sissification and transformation why is it that is the first path you always open first if you ever open the the straight choose path thanks but no thanks i'll pass

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
This is a good game. It's well written and has well chosen pics to illustrate the text. It's also one of the few games where I haven't felt myself reaching for the save editor to speed things up even though it demands patience as you approach the end of the release.

Keep going developer, you're building a fine thing here.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Bug: going on the fancy dinner date sets your money at zero regardless of how much money you have. It should just subtract the $100 for the food, not every dollar you have.

Does this game have a Discord?

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
After 1h of grinding, far more than this "game" deserves, I found I saw about 5% of the media. Shift deleted to never touch again this grind shitfest.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Bug: going on the fancy dinner date sets your money at zero regardless of how much money you have. It should just subtract the $100 for the food, not every dollar you have.

Does this game have a Discord?
Unfortunately, that is not the case. It's SUPPOSED to clean you out, regardless of how much money you have.

At the end of your dinner date, you're supposed to realize (I think it appears in yellow lettering), that if you keep dating her, she's going to clean you out or keep you broke, which then unlocks the getting smarter through online courses to get promoted within your job, so you can make MORE money... but not that much it seems...

So, it's doing what it's supposed to do... sucks, I know... after getting a lot of cash and all of a sudden, poof...

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I'd tell the crazy bitch to fuck off the moment she asked for my fucking bank info, I mean no one is that goddam retarded.
Yet with some advertising brainwashing, folks blow six months salary on a carbon crystal. Diamonds are intrinsically worthless, yet folks still buy them because the diamond ring is the thing to do.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes