4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Anybody know where the drake locations are?
They're random encounters, you can find them while walking on the world map in various parts of the world. I can't exactly remember where you can find all of them, but one (most likely White) is found in ice area, one (most likely Red) is found at Volcano and I think one (possibly Black) is found in area close to Sacrificial Site.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Finished the game, one of Sierra Lee's good ones.. Depressed the shit out me how the end come about. :teary:

The artwork is really good, game play is good, Noxian Nights is the other really good one if anyone wants to try another Sierra Lee game. Desecration Of Wings is right there with Noxian!

Reactions: jcmony12793

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Fire drakes on the south island, water drakes in the forest by the river just north of lyrillian's family's castle, dark drakes in the plains just north of that, frost drakes are in the snow area, all the ones I found were just to the east of the mountain range, but that might just be rng coincidence. And the last drakes are at the jungle where the competition takes place.

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
I think it was one of the guys in the adventurers's guild (the isolated place middle of mountains) who explained which drakes are to be found where...

However myself I could not find any dark drake at "northern tip of continent", instead I had to visit the small islands north/west of that - not too much west, or it gets other drake territory already. As long as battle background is nighttime with a distant castle, I think it's fine.

I found some here (northwest of "new secret base"):
DoW - Dark Drake location.jpg
one island more westwards, no more dark drakes, I think.
-------------------

incidentally, that is also as far as I got myself, in the meantime.
and boy, what a swearing moment when I found out, that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone know where the 3rd abomination is?

That location contains true soulstone, not the actual 3rd abomination as a boss.
You sure about that? Soulstones you get from Benan, Noln and in Nordeaux. Boss abominations are at Broken Shore, Bloody Labyrinth and Ancient Tower. Channels are at Forest of Shadows, Cave of Death and Dark Ruins.

Reactions: Aarkvard

Aarkvard

Sep 1, 2016
You sure about that? Soulstones you get from Benan, Noln and in Nordeaux. Boss abominations are at Broken Shore, Bloody Labyrinth and Ancient Tower. Channels are at Forest of Shadows, Cave of Death and Dark Ruins.
Ahh, you're completely right. The boss abomination IS at the broken shore. I just remembered there being some sort of crystal there near the beach and mistakenly thought that was a soulstone. I misread the text. It said I needed one more to finish the entire ritual, so I thought I had to do more of them (screenshot).

I was going to do the soulstones, but decided to save it for later since I couldn't find it. But now I have everything for the true end thanks to your last post.

upload_2018-4-15_11-48-57.png

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
What item do you need to unlock the 3rd barrier on the SW island tower to fight the abomination?

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Around 10 hours. Took me 12 because I was dumb and got kinda lost towards the end.
Thanks. Now I know I am missing the harp. I can put this to rest once I figure out where it is.

[Edit] Or. If I knew this was on Sierra's other games wikia I could have avoided going back to all those completed dungeons.

Last edited:

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone know what you're supposed to do on the circular slime island to get a seed? Good grinding spot, and I beat the game without it, but I'm curious what's supposed to happen there.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks. Now I know I am missing the harp. I can put this to rest once I figure out where it is.

[Edit] Or. If I knew this was on Sierra's other games wikia I could have avoided going back to all those completed dungeons.
Take note that the walktrough is incomplete and only cover the linear portion of the game. It doesn't cover the free roaming portion other than suggesting you go to Sacrificial Site first...
Anyone know what you're supposed to do on the circular slime island to get a seed? Good grinding spot, and I beat the game without it, but I'm curious what's supposed to happen there.
Nothing. Grinding for $$$ is what that island is all about.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I seem to have missed out a dungeon somewhere during the free roam segment, can anyone tell me where to go to get the last of Trila's weapons, The Tragedy (and possibly Crystal gear which I assume is in the same place)? Already done everything for the True End, but it slightly irks me that I haven't found wherever the missing dungeon is.

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Finished the game, one of Sierra Lee's good ones.. Depressed the shit out me how the end come about. :teary:

The artwork is really good, game play is good, Noxian Nights is the other really good one if anyone wants to try another Sierra Lee game. Desecration Of Wings is right there with Noxian!
The thing that really gets me with Sierra is the quality of the writing and characters. The depth of her writing really makes her games stand out from the crowd -- especially given how many awful RPGMaker games there are out there. I'm not quite done the game, but I'm looking forward to every moment :D

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I seem to have missed out a dungeon somewhere during the free roam segment, can anyone tell me where to go to get the last of Trila's weapons, The Tragedy (and possibly Crystal gear which I assume is in the same place)? Already done everything for the True End, but it slightly irks me that I haven't found wherever the missing dungeon is.
Okay, this is super late, and you probably already got it, but I just finished the game. You're not missing a dungeon, but a special encounter. Go back to the initial village and get to the monument Trila visited during her solo portion, there you will fight a boss who will give you the sword.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Huh, comepletely forgot about this game.

Got about (I guess?) halfway through it, then it vanished off my hard-drive.
Guess I had it inside a TLS folder and accidentally deleted when I updated.

Oh well, time to start again.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes