4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Some chance to have the last patch of the game here please? 1.04 if i don't mistake
As far as I know it's not necessary, it's for steam release as that version requires a patch to add restricted content not allowed there. According to a comment by the Dev on itch 1.04 is for issues with steam version and maybe some typos.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Depends on what you mean by corrupt. I don't understand what your quote has to do with the question either.
well, either degeneration of morals, start to become what she disliked at the start. Or just become an outright villain

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I guess there is some degeneration of morals in that she becomes willing to majorly change the world and risk destroying it and certainly some would consider that villainous. That's not degeneration of sexual morals though, which is often what people mean when they ask about "corruption". The character starts off as a prostitute who's not above using deception.

Reactions: JaszMan

b798

Jun 18, 2019
Can't find the third dog in Kolis. A guide at Last Sovereign wiki says there's one near the clothes shop, one at the docks, and one near the entrance to the slums, but I can't see the last one.

b798

Jun 18, 2019
The dog appeared when I load an earlier save.

I defeated the Corrupted Guardian in the tower and returned the soulstone. A guide says I can get in the "Immortals compound", which I'm guessing is the big building in Kolis, but I'm still getting "no entry".

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I expect a native resolution higher than 360p. It's not too much to ask.
No game in the RPG Maker VX or VX Ace engine has a much higher native resolution than that, so it is indeed too much to ask. And what does that have to do with your misunderstanding of how fullscreening a game works? And how does it not fix your supposed problem of not being able to see it? Surely if there are only a small number of pixels, each one now blown up to huge sizes, that should compensate all the better for your "bad eyesight".

Reactions: qween and nojszu
D

Deleted member 2910131

By far the best game in this site. It is a amazing history and good fap material.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes