4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
uvod.png

Overview:
Your goal is to play a role of a young man who has to become a slaver and a slave trainer to pay debts his uncle left to him. The story takes place in an ancient desert city called Mera. The city that used to be a pearl of the Orient, becomes the center of the slave trade under the Sultan’s reign.

Explore with our hero every corner of this unique place and reveal life stories of the people who live there. Who knows? Maybe while strolling a dirty alley you will meet a great slave, maybe you will find the love of your life and maybe… maybe you will manage to save your own life.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-29
Release Date: 2020-03-13
Developer: GrumpyEagle - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0 (remastered)
OS
: Windows, Linux, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

13.png 12.png 15.png 19.png 17.png 11.png 14.png
20.JPG 21.JPG 22.JPG 25.JPG 26.JPG 24.JPG
2.png 3.png 4.png 8.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Every game with good story, different personalities and quality pictures is welcome. If there will be plot options and more NPC, all the better! Thanks!

Reactions: Grumpy Eagle

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hi mate, finally you released the game, was wondering when it would happen since that time.

Overall I hope that you are successful with it ;). Will play it again when I have time to see what changed/was added.

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Eagle

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi mate, finally you released the game, was wondering when it would happen since that time.

Overall I hope that you are successful with it ;). Will play it again when I have time to see what changed/was added.
Actually I want to thank you for your help with the testing. I really appreciate it. Hope you'll like the changes i made ;).

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This could become great if the developper sticks to the main plot and doesn't deviate too much like most of the abandoned games devs do, or if it's a sandbox it needs heavy content on the first few releases otherwise the hype will die out and the interest that potential players/backers have for it will disintegrate as well, the potential is there but will it deliver?

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
This could become great if the developper sticks to the main plot and doesn't deviate too much like most of the abandoned games devs do, or if it's a sandbox it needs heavy content on the first few releases otherwise the hype will die out and the interest that potential players/backers have for it will disintegrate as well, the potential is there but will it deliver?
It's a sandbox.
Yeah, I thought a lot about whole concept of the game. At the end I created little bit different graphic (no big renders which take too much time on my PC). I compose each scene from small renders so I hope I will be able to create more content in shorter time.

Reactions: Drafox

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
prolly be fine except for the fastclick games..absolutely destroy adult games..some of us with arthritis cannot play..so you really need to add at the beginning "skip minigames' option...otherwise its just a delete and forget..not everyone has proper motorskills anymore..

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Two questions popped on my mind... Do you plan to insert some supra-natural elements? And bisexual options for men as well?

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
prolly be fine except for the fastclick games..absolutely destroy adult games..some of us with arthritis cannot play..so you really need to add at the beginning "skip minigames' option...otherwise its just a delete and forget..not everyone has proper motorskills anymore..
OK. That's what I want to know. In the next update. I will make the mini games skippable.
Thanks for feedback.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
If you MUST have mini-games, things like riddles I think work best. They can be googled, or the person can think about them and figure them out... but having a skip games option is always good. A lot of games will put that in the Options, to have mini-games turned on or off.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If you MUST have mini-games, things like riddles I think work best. They can be googled, or the person can think about them and figure them out... but having a skip games option is always good. A lot of games will put that in the Options, to have mini-games turned on or off.
Yeah I'll do it in the next update. Actually I'm working on it right now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Desert Adventure [v0.1.0] [Grumpy Eagle] (857 mb rar pc source)
294 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
293 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes