• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
version 0.1.1 - At the beginning of the game, you can choose if you wanna play minigames or not.

There are still a few minigames in the game, but you can always choose to skip them without any consequences.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I think I'm supposed ask Faruk about the woman in the cottage, but I go to the arena and get nothing.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muingo

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Jeez! those minigames are incredibly annoying, so thanks for giving us the option to skip them in a newer version. Although...while it downloads I might as well give them another chance.I agree with what has been said about keeping some slaves for the MC's personal Harem. You should be able to win at the arena with any other slave.

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Appreciate the clearly defined dev notes. Of course, there's always someone that won't read it :rolleyes:, but that's not on you.

Muingo

Aug 16, 2019
Like i wrote in my review i enjoyed this game pretty much so far. Im a classic broke student mf, so i hope with a review i can show any kind of support. And this game deserves it. I have some loose thoughts about it i wanted to discuss in the forum, not in the review.

I encountered a bug, where i helped

Two times i didnt knew what to do:

The second time i didnt get what i have to do with the wardrobe, found it out with random clicking. It had some kind of tutorial, yes, but something is wrong with that interface. Maybe you can improve that in some way, i dunno, to make it more obvious what we have to do there. And the wardrobe has the first minigame i really hated. But you have a little grindy workaround, so that's nice.

Im just a random dude on the internet. Even without my improvement suggestions i made it to the end, had fun and I am looking forward to further updates. Stay awesome.

Will Sadira be the only slave we can have or are more planned?

Edit: And whats the pace we can expect new updates? :3

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Overall a good game thus far. Characters are interesting as is the story. The renders are nicely done as well.
That wardrobe mini game has to be revamped. Either the lines must be wider or at least make it more forgiving. If you move a pixel out of place, boom, back to start. Perhaps make way points? Anything would help, its incredibly frustrating and brings the game to a screeching halt.

Reactions: Muingo

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've never been successful at either patrolling or arm wrestling. I'd almost rather have an RNG. And now that I've got a reasonably high stat (higher than anything else I've got) I go long stretches without finding anyone, and even then, I lose. Seems a huge money-sink.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
If you start 0.1.1 from the beginning, you'll see an option to skip some minigames. That way you'd just automatically win games such as arm wrestling.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
If you start 0.1.1 from the beginning, you'll see an option to skip some minigames. That way you'd just automatically win games such as arm wrestling.
I did start with that version. Personally, I like the game as a whole, and would like to see it succeed. So, I think
The ability to skip the mini games is welcome, but only avoids improving the game overall. I like mini games, hell I cut my eye teeth on the 7th Guest, a million years ago. These just need tweaking. Extending timers and expanding "hit zones" would help greatly. In this case it is not the mini game itself, but the parameters to succeed at it. I offered my opinion in an effort to give constructive criticism to game I like and would like to see succeed.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Even if somebody likes minigames 0 additional people will be interested in playing your game because of minigames. They are a complete waste of time to develop. Really bad idea to make them.

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Amstel

Nov 26, 2017
The second time i didnt get what i have to do with the wardrobe, found it out with random clicking. It had some kind of tutorial, yes, but something is wrong with that interface. Maybe you can improve that in some way, i dunno, to make it more obvious what we have to do there. And the wardrobe has the first minigame i really hated. But you have a little grindy workaround, so that's nice.
I have the same problem ... I took all the steps, I unlocked almost all the places, I only have 4 tasks to perform, but I can not pass the 2nd wardrobe, he tells me because he would like to be able to bracelet , but cannot activate it is in the first wardrobe.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
wardrobe mini-game is my delete and forget moment...i'll move along to some other game...meh.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If you download version 0.1.1 you can skip all minigames. If you dont like minigames in wardrobe just choose 'don't try again' and that's it. I don't think it's that hard. I'll to do something with dificulty of minigames.

No idea there will be such a backlash against it.

Well, we're all learning.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes