4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Like i wrote in my review i enjoyed this game pretty much so far. Im a classic broke student mf, so i hope with a review i can show any kind of support. And this game deserves it. I have some loose thoughts about it i wanted to discuss in the forum, not in the review.

I encountered a bug, where i helped
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two times i didnt knew what to do:

The second time i didnt get what i have to do with the wardrobe, found it out with random clicking. It had some kind of tutorial, yes, but something is wrong with that interface. Maybe you can improve that in some way, i dunno, to make it more obvious what we have to do there. And the wardrobe has the first minigame i really hated. But you have a little grindy workaround, so that's nice.

Im just a random dude on the internet. Even without my improvement suggestions i made it to the end, had fun and I am looking forward to further updates. Stay awesome.

Will Sadira be the only slave we can have or are more planned?

Edit: And whats the pace we can expect new updates? :3
Thank you for your ideas and review. Really appreciate it.

Reactions: Muingo

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
If you download version 0.1.1 you can skip all minigames. If you dont like minigames in wardrobe just choose 'don't try again' and that's it. I don't think it's that hard. I'll to do something with dificulty of minigames.

No idea there will be such a backlash against it.

Well, we're all learning.
did not know "dont try again" was the skip..because it gave -3 mood i thought it was a fail..

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Jeez! those minigames are incredibly annoying, so thanks for giving us the option to skip them in a newer version. Although...while it downloads I might as well give them another chance.I agree with what has been said about keeping some slaves for the MC's personal Harem. You should be able to win at the arena with any other slave.
I'm thinkin about adding more slaves in the future updates.
Also something like 'choose how train your slave - public tasks or private tasks'.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
did not know "dont try again" was the skip..because it gave -3 mood i thought it was a fail..
Yeah badly written from my side. Sorry. Well I think I'll probably completely remove minigames and create system like "enough strength - automatic success x not enough strength - automatic lost". There will be no minigames. Only improving MC stats (I'll make it more afordable).

My first game - be patient with me ;).

Anyway thanks for your opinions. When I see how bad the minigames are, I'll remove them completely. There is no problem with it.

I'll also add more hints for the players to know how to continue the game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
romancing the slaves..or the tough bar dame..or hooded hottie pickpocket dame..or sexy needs a dermatologist dame...would be nice..if all it is is training and watching dames diddle others..thats..well..yucky :p

Reactions: hisstoryman

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I did start with that version. Personally, I like the game as a whole, and would like to see it succeed. So, I think

The ability to skip the mini games is welcome, but only avoids improving the game overall. I like mini games, hell I cut my eye teeth on the 7th Guest, a million years ago. These just need tweaking. Extending timers and expanding "hit zones" would help greatly. In this case it is not the mini game itself, but the parameters to succeed at it. I offered my opinion in an effort to give constructive criticism to game I like and would like to see succeed.
Thanks for your feedback

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
I think I have faced with a bug : all the quest except the last one are done. The 3rd cleaning slaver task and 2 flirt tasks are not done. The bug is: click on wardrobe -> message Have to buy a new cloths -> nothing available in the shop and inventory is empty. Any advices how to fix ? Version 0.1

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I think I have faced with a bug : all the quest except the last one are done. The 3rd cleaning slaver task and 2 flirt tasks are not done. The bug is: click on wardrobe -> message Have to buy a new cloths -> nothing available in the shop and inventory is empty. Any advices how to fix ? Version 0.1
I'll put walkthrough to the next update. Seems the game is to hard to finish.

Anyway maybe go to the pub and talk to Brutus...??

Reactions: libertypics

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
good guy dev telling me the game is all about sharing and therefore isn't meant for me in advance. thanks :)

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
I'll put walkthrough to the next update. Seems the game is to hard to finish.

Anyway maybe go to the pub and talk to Brutus...??
He is not in the pub, armrestling quest is done. Actually the game is not very complicated, but detalied quest explanation is required. Any console comand to fix my problem ?

-Yaros-

Jul 10, 2018
Little bug report:

General feedback
I like minigames, they give a variety in the game, but this time the difficult setted is too high for me, in detail
- Bargaining: quite impossible, I've give up after a couple of try, maybe is a lack of my coordination skills
- picktpocket: the target are a bit little, but it's fine
- Fighting: some times is enjoyable, some times you find 3 punch coming from 3 different points of the screen making it impossible to win (also happened in the brothel mission)
- wardrobe: with mouse is only frustrating, with touchpad is frustrating but possible. I suggest you to check the drinking game of being a dick, is similar but easier
- armwrestling: idk, i found out it existed from the topic

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Little bug report:

General feedback
I like minigames, they give a variety in the game, but this time the difficult setted is too high for me, in detail
- Bargaining: quite impossible, I've give up after a couple of try, maybe is a lack of my coordination skills
- picktpocket: the target are a bit little, but it's fine
- Fighting: some times is enjoyable, some times you find 3 punch coming from 3 different points of the screen making it impossible to win (also happened in the brothel mission)
- wardrobe: with mouse is only frustrating, with touchpad is frustrating but possible. I suggest you to check the drinking game of being a dick, is similar but easier
- armwrestling: idk, i found out it existed from the topic
Yeah right now I'm working on update:

1. at the begining of the game you can choose if you want to play with minigames or without
2. bargaining stays but it is not necessary for the game (plus improvement of bargaining will be cheaper == also easier to win minigame)
3. pickpocket stays but it is also not necesarry for game progress
4 . fighting will be skippable and if wanna play minigame it will be easier
5. wardrobe - less minigames and easier
6. armwrestling easier and skippable

If you like this game wait for an update. Promise it will be much better.

-Yaros-

Jul 10, 2018
Maybe a little tutorial at the first time you play a minigame with the explication of how the stat connected works will help and explain why is convenient to level up that skill (ex: if you skill up pickpocket the time limit will be increased and the number of the object on screen increase)

Reactions: Grumpy Eagle
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes