4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do you complete Rebel, start Disgusting, Fighter and Big Test?
If everything works well, tomorrow I'll post link to the new update on my patreon (with walkthrough).
Later I'll post it on my web and here.

plus features like
change MC name
skip minigames
patch 1-2 bugs
optimize minigames
optimize wardrobe
walkthrough
etc...

just give me 24 hours

Thanks

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Just finished whole game and really like --
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How to unlock the second level of house cleaning?
Wait 2 hours. I'm uploading new update version 0.1.2 with walk through and few fixed bugs.

v 0.1.2

- few bugs fixed
- cheaper MC upgrades
- easier minigames
- at the beginning you can choose to play without minigames
- if you choose to play with minigames you can always skip them without any consequences
- you can find more gold (if you increase perception)
- you can change MC name
- optimized wardrobe (hopefully more logical and easier)
- walkthrough included!!

Overall much easier gameplay!!

Zaren01

Mar 27, 2018
Wait 2 hours. I'm uploading new update version 0.1.2 with walk through and few fixed bugs.

v 0.1.2

- few bugs fixed
- cheaper MC upgrades
- easier minigames
- if you choose to play with minigames you can always skip them without any consequences
- you can change MC name
- walkthrough included!!

Awesome update. I like your response to the feedback. Good job my friend.

I like the game very much. I like the humor in the game, it makes me smile when I play. I think the characters are great. I absolutely love Sadira, she is the star of the game. She is cute, feisty, funny, very hot and very likable. She is very sexy and the animation of her is great. Im looking forward to follow her and her character development and ofc the sexual development.
I like the occational minigames, but I was also frustrated by the difficulty level of some of them. Im very happy to see you are doing something about that. :)

Thank you for a great game. Keep up the good work and I belive you will have many supporters.

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Eagle
Mar 31, 2018
your mini games is a waste on the cloths. why with you put that for the cloths it has no concept for the story and it annoying also a huge waste of time please put the mini games that dose effect the MC or story.

Reactions: bobbobbly

bobbobbly

Nov 27, 2018
trying to do the stupid trace the line mingame is making want to chuck my laptop into a fucking wall. how is anyone expected to do this with a trac pad

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The latest version lets you choose not to have (most of) the mini-games. That said, the (minor) issue I have with it is having to check various places too often to see if something has unlocked there.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The latest version lets you choose not to have (most of) the mini-games. That said, the (minor) issue I have with it is having to check various places too often to see if something has unlocked there.
Yeah it says "most" but if you choose to play without mini games, there is NO minigames whatsoever.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
trying to do the stupid trace the line mingame is making want to chuck my laptop into a fucking wall. how is anyone expected to do this with a trac pad
Try new version v0.1.2. Minigames are much easier. You can always skip them and if you don't want to play them choose "play without minigames at the beginning of the game".

Reactions: bobbobbly

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
your mini games is a waste on the cloths. why with you put that for the cloths it has no concept for the story and it annoying also a huge waste of time please put the mini games that dose effect the MC or story.
Try new version v0.1.2 check the changelog.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Letting you know Avast picked this up as a problem/
OK I figured out why is it. It's because of the stupid icon.ico. (I wanted to use my own icon instead of basic Ren'Py and that cause the trouble). Well in the next update I'll remove it.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
for fuck sake. i hate you devs you don't have played enough mini games like follow line in your teens or what. I just want to drop this game because of it. Better do some thing like unlockable upgrades via gold or something but not this stupid mini game... Dev polak or slavian, all game files with some very like slavian names. Dev remove this stupid mini games, you will hear only hate comments because of it.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
for fuck sake. i hate you devs you don't have played enough mini games like follow line in your teens or what. I just want to drop this game because of it. Better do some thing like unlockable upgrades via gold or something but not this stupid mini game... Dev polak or slavian, all game files with some very like slavian names. Dev remove this stupid mini games, you will hear only hate comments because of it.
Don't know what else to do. Downlod new version 0.1.2 = at the begining you can choose to play without minigames (NO minigames in the game).

Changelog:
- few bugs fixed
- cheaper MC upgrades
- easier minigames
- you can change MC name
- walkthrough included!!

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Don't know what else to do. Downlod new version 0.1.2 = at the begining you can choose to play without minigames (NO minigames in the game).

Changelog:
- few bugs fixed
- cheaper MC upgrades
- easier minigames
- you can change MC name
- walkthrough included!!
Can i ask then what variable in the save game work for skip mini games(which you chose at the beginning of the game)?
and save files from previous version work on new one?

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I don't recommanded use old saves. There are few places (like wardrobe) which work different now and there can be problems with old saves.

variable of skip minigames:

$ rozhodnutiminihry = False

There is new variable for MC name, variable for play with walkthrough, new variables for wardrobe (there is overall less minigames in wardrobe and the wardrobe works different)

Easier to try it again with walkthrough.

If you choose to play without minigames there is NO minigames what so ever.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I don't recommanded use old saves. There are few places (like wardrobe) which work different now and there can be problems with old saves.

variable of skip minigames:

$ rozhodnutiminihry = False

There is new variable for MC name, variable for play with walkthrough, new variables for wardrobe (there is overall less minigames in wardrobe and the wardrobe works different)

Easier to try it again with walkthrough.

If you choose to play without minigames there is NO minigames what so ever.
Ok, thanks. new game it is then.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes