4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
v0.2.0 released for 5+ patrons.

I'll update version on this side during the next week.

What's new in v0.2.0:

- new gameplay based on completing quests

- changed some texts

- removed arena games

- less minigames

- easier minigames

- skippable minigames

- at the beginning you can choose to play completely without minigames

- skippable prologue

- cheaper prices in the shops (images, clothes, gifts for Sadira...)

- cheaper skills upgrade prices

- different pictures in the gallery

- some changes in the story

- optimized images (saved over 400 MB)

- new help

- new bathing scenes with sadira (3 scenes)

- new handjob scene in the brothel (short animations)

- optimized coding (easier to add updates)

- solved problem with "fake virus detection"

- removed custom pointer (cleaner transitions)

- new wardrobe mechanics

- new reward system for patrons (cheat code)

- add few short animations (6-8 short animations)

- not compatible with previous saves

- this version will be compatible with all future updates

I'll attach also few saves.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I assume new update doesnt have vaginal sex scenes yet.
Not yet. In this update is few new scenes and new animations. But I had spend most of the time creating new gameplay (based on completing quests). Also I made a lot of changes based on players comments (minigames etc..)

Anyway next update will be focused on story development (vaginal sex 100% in the next update).

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm...
Looking somothing new Here...
But I not like this GUI and, ofcouse, LOW Fap-Fap for beging...

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Any mommy or auntie here? I don't donwload games without mommies or aunties xD good luck anyway, hope more people support your game.

Reactions: Grumpy Eagle

Nazreen76

Jan 6, 2020
The production of the story is very interesting and structured than ever before. Stay tuned for you, Amazing graphics with more prominent characters look forward to the next update. Hope to continue to prosper

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Well, it is possible - lots of games do it. Whether you plan to add it or not is different, but don't state it's not possible.
You quote something I wrote 2 months ago.
In this version you can change MC name (it's all said in the change log).

Reactions: Barabash

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Great game! Also, how do you equip the new clothes you buy for Sadira? I cant find any of them in the wardrobe menu...
1. Wardrobe is only for your fun - you don't need to buy any clothes and can still play the game without any problem.

2. You can buy the clothes at the clothing store (in this version you can buy only 2 clothes - all accesories are included, you cannot buy anything else).

New clothes in the clothing store is available when you progress through the game. Finish some quests and you will unlock new clothes.

Not sure if I answered your question ;)

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Story background/setting is fresh and interesting yet the dialogue/plot development did not live up to expectation.
Gameplay is fine to me but I guess people are looking for more "Sandbox" or just go full VN.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm a bit stuck. Hint says I should get my str to level 2, but the guard only appeared 1 time at the marketplace at night, and ever since that I can't find a way to increase it. What should I do? Some item from the market?

fowlplay

Nov 12, 2017
I'm a bit stuck. Hint says I should get my str to level 2, but the guard only appeared 1 time at the marketplace at night, and ever since that I can't find a way to increase it. What should I do? Some item from the market?
Same here.

Edit: Nevermind, got it. Go into the MC's Stats page. You pay gold to upgrade stats.

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
click the paper on the top right then click on your picture and buy strength

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes