4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Great game! Also, how do you equip the new clothes you buy for Sadira? I cant find any of them in the wardrobe menu...
If I am not wrong, you cant wear a new cloths for Sadira, only some accessories.
I'm a bit stuck. Hint says I should get my str to level 2, but the guard only appeared 1 time at the marketplace at night, and ever since that I can't find a way to increase it. What should I do? Some item from the market?
You can increase your strength in you main character's menu. You don't need to come back to the guard.// hope it is clear enough

Shakyjed

Jan 15, 2019
If I am not wrong, you cant wear a new cloths for Sadira, only some accessories.

You can increase your strength in you main character's menu. You don't need to come back to the guard.// hope it is clear enough
That does seem to be the case. I can't seem to find the two new cloths anywhere tbh... Maybe next update

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
No, because when I wrote that it's not possible, it wasn't possible to change MC name in this game.
I never stated it's not possible to program it.
OK, maybe I misunderstood you. Just the difference between 'Isn't in the game' and 'Is not possible'.

Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: Grumpy Eagle

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I understand handjobs in incest games, easing into taboo and all that. I can understand how it slipped into other games where unrelated females begin with handjobs as part of stairway to heaven trope. But in this game we have a setting somewhere around middle ages. And our protagonist goes to brothel to get a handjob from enslaved prostitute? Brothel. Handjob. Slave. Hooker. :eek::eek::eek:

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
I really like some of the graphics and animations. But I can't stand the dialogues and the fact that the females mostly have 3 expressions: angry, painful and crying. I can't find any pleasure in that, but maybe it's my fault by trying a game with the slave and humiliation tag. I didn't even reach the third quest and was already fed up. Extracted the CG to find anything worth playing on, but I did not. But good luck anyway.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I want to address some complaints because I think that some players download this game with wrong expectations and I want to save your time,
If you read first sentence in Developers Note, there is this line: "The game is not focused on training and selling slaves. It concentrates more on life in the city." So once again - this game is NOT slave training simulator.

Last edited:

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I understand handjobs in incest games, easing into taboo and all that. I can understand how it slipped into other games where unrelated females begin with handjobs as part of stairway to heaven trope. But in this game we have a setting somewhere around middle ages. And our protagonist goes to brothel to get a handjob from enslaved prostitute? Brothel. Handjob. Slave. Hooker. :eek::eek::eek:
Let's assume it's a fictional world where enslaved prostitute can give you a handjob. ;)

Anyway, I plan to add more sex scenes in the next update.

Last edited:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i like this game allready, only because of models. they are new, not same 20-25 models recycled over and over. especialy guys.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
It's a good looking game, but the dialogue suffers from non-native english and there is very little in terms of sexual content (no sex, just a repeatable hand job and some nude shots).

Might give it a new look a handful of updates from now.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
"The game is not focused on training and selling slaves. It concentrates more on life in the city." So once again - this game is NOT slave training simulator.
But isn't that kind of taking the one thing that's a bit different about this game, and pushing it out of the window?

There are many, many, games about 'life in the city', and far fewer about dealing in slaves (and the interesting stories and scenes that could come with that angle). Why promote the 'life in the city' bit and tone down the 'dealing in slaves' bit?

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Ha! Game's awesome, love Sadira <3. Just dont get why i keep losing my gold, i must be an idiot. Should i upgrade my pockets or something :D

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ha! Game's awesome, love Sadira <3. Just dont get why i keep losing my gold, i must be an idiot. Should i upgrade my pockets or something :D
Thanks!!
If you upgrade your perception (MC stats) you will stop losing gold ;). Perception upgrade is possible when you finish quests with Raska.

Reactions: cuteelf

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
If you upgrade your perception (MC stats) you will stop losing gold ;). Perception upgrade is possible when you finish quests with Raska.
Great, thanks for the tip...and for the game, keep up the good work! Checking the patreon right now, hmmm, isnt that extra gold as a reward a bit of cheating? I like to grind, erm, play fair ;) (just messing around, i know most ppl would love it)

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes