4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

lustykutta

Feb 26, 2018
I really liked the game. Yes, it is short on sexual action but the storyline and character details are quite engaging. Especially when the main slave doesn't understand the concept of slavery (and treats herself as a dignified human) and remains arrogant. The psyche of a child in her mind is well thought of. I fell in love with the MC (both looks and personality). The way it all builds up by end of this version, I have a feeling that the next version is definitely going to bring a good amount of sexual action.

Looking forward to it eagerly. Thank you :)

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
It's really time for this game to get some sex. The game is really good in graphic view and story, have a great story. I have felt by playing this game like one of my friend who put on condom and not fuck anyone...

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
So far this remaster feels like a huge waste of time. Havent finished it yet but its pretty much all the same as before. Small changes here and there.

Reactions: EZ8lt and morph6785

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android 0.3.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Looks interesting. Are there more tags planned in the future, like anal, pregnancy etc? This game feels like it should have more options like that.
I plan to add more tags in the future.
I try to select tags according to what is in the current version of the game.

Future updates:
Anal - yes
Pregnancy - no

Reactions: MasterMerp

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The game looks nice. And I generally like strategy and sandbox games.

The only concern is about the slavery. I'm dislike this tag, and with corruption, humiliation and trainer, I'm suspect that I'm not going to enjoy the game. I may try, but I'm not sure, I prefer games with romance routes.

But for the preview images I think that this can be a good game for people that likes this kind of things.

Good luck with the game.
I don't plan to add any extremes when it comes to corruption, humiliation and training. This game is definitely not a hardcore slave training simulator.

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I am a bit disappointed with the fact that there seems to be no new story content in this update. However, I do appreciate the fact that the game is running again and looking better than ever!
There are also big changes in the code. I just made too many mistakes there (so I had to rewrite the whole code). This version has much simpler code and updates are much easier for me.

And I also like the new graphics a lot more ;)

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It's really time for this game to get some sex. The game is really good in graphic view and story, have a great story. I have felt by playing this game like one of my friend who put on condom and not fuck anyone...
There will be more sex scenes in the next update, but it certainly won't be in the style of meet'n fuck;).

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Am I the only one who can't see MC's Stats ?!
You cannot see MC's stats. Only MCs stat is his strength. If you go to training you'll see current level of strength. If you don't train for several days, strength decrease and you'll see strength level at the beginning of thr new day. Basically if the strength level is not enough the game will always tell you.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't plan to add any extremes when it comes to corruption, humiliation and training. This game is definitely not a hardcore slave training simulator.
Thanks for the answer.

In fact, I'm thinking if I try the game. As I say, I don't like slavery, and I'm not a fan of humiliation (and I "like" corruption only if it is really mild, or not really corruption) Spanking is something that I neither really like or dislike; I usually skip these scenes because I have no interest in seeing them (which is why I prefer if I can avoid the spanking content, so I don't have to skip it), I can say something similar to voyerism, I don't have isterest in this scenes, but I don't mind that this exist in the game (Its enough if I can skip this scenes).

I like the images, and the story sounds good, except for the fact that you are an slaver and slave trainer. Posibly is a good game for the people that like slave training (but I really have doubts that I can enjoy it, posibly if slaverism is something really low)

And thanks for the game.

Reactions: Grumpy Eagle

Grumpy Eagle

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I plan to release new versions much more often.
New quest = new version of the game.

Example:
Now there is version 0.3.0
Added new quest = game version 0.3.1
Added new quest = game version 0.3.2
etc ...

I think it will be better than one big update in x months. At the same time I will also have more frequent feedback so I can improve the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Where is the Artist? I've been to every location both day and night. Stupid slave is going to be the end of me...

Nevermind, got it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes